Which states have more same-sex marriages?
CSD Bielefeld map of Europe: Where "marriage for everyone" is allowed and where not
- Map of Europe: Where "marriage for all" is allowed and where not
At the CSD in Bielefeld, gays and lesbians demonstrate for equality. In many neighboring countries, "marriage for all" has long been allowed.
06/07/2017 | As of June 10, 2017, 10:51 a.m.
Bielefeld. The motto of "Christopher Street Day" in Bielefeld in 2017 is "Show your stance - equality now". However, this equality has so far been denied to gays and lesbians in Germany - for example at weddings. Because even in 2017, homosexual couples in Germany can at best have their civil partnerships registered - but they cannot marry with the same rights.
- What are some common social problems
- Does the green economy have anything to do with green computing?
- Can I get bigger at 19?
- What does porcupines eat
- What animals can hunt snakes
- How are cro magnons different from humans
- How do I remove a sink stopper
- Is SAP a dying company
- Can a lazy person stop being lazy
- What do innovation consultants do
- How would cranberry pills cure a urinary tract infection
- How safe is life in Portugal
- What are the best conversations between boyfriend and girlfriend
- Are ENT women further ahead
- How do we value people
- Muslims understand Arabic
- What's wrong with shamefaced bitch
- Why is medicine not free
- What do you hate about popular music?
- Where do I hire professional hackers
- Why is depopulation seen as a problem
- Why shouldn't you become a doctor?
- What's the most misunderstood thing about death
- Anxiety depression can cause memory problems
- What are the cons of being a teenager
- Who is absolutely 1
- What do they eat in Nigeria
- Did the Prophet Muhammad lose any war
- Can you ever justify yelling at someone
- Can you get rich in Dubai
- Is your birthday in March
- How powerful is the Ukraine
- Is it bad for your career to be turned upside down?