How was your school education
sofatutor magazine student
You come out of school totally broken and you just want your peace and quiet. But your mom or dad will ask the same question every day: “How was school?” And every day you could come up with the same answer: “As always!” Here are 10 creative answers that you can try instead. Whether your parents are happy with the answers is another question.
"How was school?"
- "Unfortunately I do not know it. I would have to give my classmate a quick call! "
- “Very informative! We dissected dead frogs in biology class. I don't know how I did it, but my frog was suddenly alive again and hopped away. Do you think I have magical hands with which I can raise the dead? "
- “It was totally crazy. You won't believe what happened today. Just wow! Oh, I have to go Bye!"
- "Stupid! I lost five times in teacher bingo today. Don't talk to me! "
- “Oh, I somehow didn't understand anything today. Can you explain to me how a delocalized electron system affects the reactivity of a molecule? "
- "No idea! I didn't find the school this morning. There was a huge fair for that. I made friends with the Ferris wheel owner and was allowed to ride it all day. That was nice!"
- "School? How? Today was school? Damn! Can you write me an apology? "
- “The schoolmaster misplaced his key and we were standing in front of the locked school building. That's why we had lessons in the schoolyard. It was pretty cold. "
- "Boring. Because today Mr. [insert name of your teacher] did not dance around the tables in his underwear as usual and sang 'A little man stands for him'. Instead, he was waving his arms the whole time and yelling 'All the birds are here'. I think he'll get sick. "
- “Oh, we always only talk about me. How are you today? "
What good answers do you have in store? Tell us!
Cover picture: © Peter Fuchs / Shutterstock
What to do now ...
- motivation in learning is the key to success! Get those now Motivational tipsin this video.
- Go to Journey of discovery and see how sofatutor can help you learn.
- Talk to your parents and test sofatutor 30 days long free.
More related articles
Election Challenge 2021: Shoot your own educational video and explain the federal election
In September the Germans put two crosses and elect a new government. Do you know how such a federal election works and what a compensation mandate is? If so, pull out your smartphone, explain it to others and win a new iPhone or other great prizes in sofatutor's election challenge. Was Angela Merkel Federal Chancellor all your life? [...]
These are the winners of sofatutor's Abitur challenge!
If the learning stress also has something good: sofatutor's Abitur challenge made inspiring & funny contributions, which of course are also influenced by Corona. We introduce the three winners. Spoiler: The winning teams have become! How do students learn for the most important exams of their school career when everything around them is different than usual? As […]
The 14 Best Learning Strategies For School: How To Achieve Your Learning Goals!
What is the best and fastest way to learn? You should be familiar with these top learning strategies in order to optimally prepare for each exam. Have you ever tried to talk to yourself? What do you want to know about learning strategies? Why are learning strategies important? The 14 best learning strategies at a glance 1. Index cards to review 2. Memory for school 3. Self-talk, [...]
Exam anxiety - these 11 tips will keep you relaxed
A little nervousness is part of every exam and even increases performance. However, if you have this feeling so severe that it paralyzes you, you are likely suffering from test anxiety. Here's what you can do about it. What is exam anxiety Typical symptoms of exam anxiety in children Causes of fear of tests and exams What [...]
8 learning techniques: this way you can better remember what you are studying at school
Are you practicing for class work, but can't remember anything? We'll tell you which eight methods and tricks you can use to improve your learning technique. Learning techniques: what is it? Learning techniques: what are they? Gaining an overview Understanding content instead of reading texts Taking notes Simulating a test Taking breaks SQR3 method Learning while sleeping Speed reading Visualization The curve [...]
Abi-Challenge: Win 2000 € for the Abitur!
You are on the home straight: Only a few more weeks and you finally have your Abitur in your pocket! In order to support you and your Abitur class, the learning platform sofatutor awards 2000 euros for the best post about your everyday learning! Filling the Abikasse with your mail The exam preparations are in full swing and you and your [...]
68 series and films for learning English
Regardless of whether you are just starting to learn English or are already a language professional: With these 68 English films and series, you can playfully improve your listening comprehension and expand your vocabulary. What do you want to know? That's why you improve your English by watching TV 8 tips: How to watch English films and series correctly 10 English series for [...]
9 tips for beautiful handwriting
Bad claw, scrawl, doctor's writing - those who write in a messy way don't make a good impression. In the worst case, even the grades suffer. These nine tips will help you develop beautiful handwriting. Why is proper handwriting important? Your own writing is often referred to as the "mirror of the soul". Therefore it can also be very individual. But at the same time it is a [...]
How do you design a poster for school?
Whether for a lecture or for the presentation of the results of group work - posters are popular in the classroom and with teachers. When designing, however, you should pay attention to a few things. Here you will find valuable tips on how to make your poster informative and visually appealing. 👀 No time to read? - Let the video explain it to you! 🙌 [...]
- How did Egypt get the name Misr
- What is the story of Mumbai Underworld
- Is there a Grab API app
- What are some harsh penalties in school
- Which hotels offer the best breakfast?
- How can I visit Japan for free
- What kind of people use Instagram
- How is social security paid out?
- What is a second language
- Why do people not leave toxic relationships
- What is it like to be a dwarf
- What are some truly disturbing facts in history
- What are the conditions that enable life to exist?
- Which companies have benefited from the global economic crisis?
- What are some dark truths about freelance work
- What's the best in a true friendship
- What happened to AT T.
- What makes a city so special
- What are the factors for evaluating performance
- Is the ICICI credit card good
- Why was the Roman Empire considered wealthy
- New Zealand men meet Chinese girls
- What do the different chess pieces symbolize
- Where did the British royal bloodline start?