What is artillery support
Artillery (German) 
Noun, f[To edit]
[1, 2] artilleryin action
[1, 2] soldiers of the artillerywith a gun
- Ar · til·le · rie, plural: Ar · til·le · ri · en
- IPA: [ˈaʁtɪləʁiː], also: [aʁtɪləˈʁiː]
- Audio samples: artillery (Info)
- Rhymes: -iː
-  Military: the arm of the guns
-  Military: heavy artillery, artillery
- in the 15th century from French artillery→ fr "Gun" borrowed
-  Guns, artillery
-  Infantry (foot troops), cavalry (mounted troops)
-  Type of weapon
-  weapon
-  Field artillery, fortress artillery, anti-aircraft artillery, foot artillery, mountain artillery, army artillery, coastal artillery, naval artillery
-  Gun, cannon, howitzer, mortar
-  "The English artillery is amplified, we hear that immediately. "
-  "If you were lucky, the Japanese would artillery don't shoot, and maybe not too many snipers were left behind. "
-  “The next morning I will contact the Artillery, the doctor examines me, shakes my head, I am afraid that I will not be accepted, I say that appearances are deceptive, I am strong and healthy, I want to go to war. "
-  “At the artillery they should be able to calculate well. "
-  "The army consists of four branches of arms: the infantry (infantry), the cavalry (cavalry), the artillery (artillery) and the war building industry (genius, engineers), which the latter directs the defense and attack of the permanent places. "(1834)
-  We have to artillery drive up.
- Artillery man, artillery artillery fire, artillery fire, artillery shell, artillery shell, artillery officer, artillery horse, artillery volley, artillery sergeant
Characteristic word combinations:
-  mounted, light, motorized, mounted, heavy artillery
References and further information:
- [*] Duden editorial team (editor): Duden, German spelling. In: The Duden in twelve volumes. 25th edition. Volume 1, Dudenverlag, Mannheim / Leipzig / Vienna / Zurich 2009, ISBN 978-3-411-04015-5, "Artillery", page 218.
- [1, 2] Wikipedia article "Artillery"
- [1, 2] Duden online "Artillery"
-  Digital dictionary of the German language "Artillery"
-  University of Leipzig: Vocabulary portal "Artillery"
- ↑Friedrich Kluge, edited by Elmar Seebold: Etymological dictionary of the German language. 24th, revised and expanded edition. Walter de Gruyter, Berlin / New York 2001, ISBN 978-3-11-017473-1, DNB 965096742, keyword: "Artillery", page 62.
- ↑Erich Maria Remarque: Nothing new in the West. Kiepenheuer & Witsch, Cologne 1993, page 96. ISBN 3-462-01844-2. First published in 1928, as a book in 1929.
- ↑Norman Mailer: The naked and the dead. Deutscher Bücherbund, Stuttgart / Hamburg without year, page 19.
- ↑Ernst Toller: A youth in Germany. Reclam, Stuttgart 2013, ISBN 978-3-15-018688-6, page 55, first edition 1933.
- ↑Walter Kempowski: Reprehensible & Wolff. A bourgeois novel. CW Niemeyer, Hameln 1991, ISBN 3-87585-911-1, page 37. The book was first published in 1971.
- ↑Cannabich, Littrow, Sommer, Wimmer, Zeune, after A. Balbis "Abrégé de Géographie": House book of geographical knowledge. A systematic encyclopedia of geography for the needs of the educated of every class. First volume. Güns, 1834, p. XL.
- Should the family be over it
- Who invented the number system 2?
- When did America return the favor for Pearl Harbor?
- What does french faire des frais mean
- Men can be sluts
- Why is VAT paid?
- Can chia seeds be consumed raw
- Have gluten flour tortillas
- How do air fresheners eliminate bad odors
- What are some research topics for accounting
- A soul mate is always a romantic relationship
- The project management certificate from Canada is assessed
- Why should workers strike?
- What are the best vegan recipes
- How is supply and demand important
- Let's head towards an inflationary recession
- How smart are mice
- YouTubers watch their videos on YouTube
- What is CA How do I learn
- What is french toast
- How many musicians are there
- Have you ever had sexual intercourse before getting married?
- I only exist to suffer
- What's the salary of os sbi assistant manager
- What are examples of consumption today
- How will blockchain technology change the Singapore economy
- What do teenagers want from adults
- Ivanka Trump is a good leader
- Will be shy and sweet
- Why do companies never hire overqualified candidates?
- What does Netzkopf
- Koalas eat something other than eucalyptus
- What if i have scoliosis
- When should a startup get an office?