What things you should never have done
6 things you never thought you would / have to do as a mom
In the past, it was always easy to imagine and sometimes it was conveyed that way - yes, even the stars show us how simple it is: Get pregnant, childbirth, perfect family life! But no, we were lied to! It is not quite that easy. There are some things that you never thought you would / have to do.
1. Pride instead of doubt
How often did we - before we became mommy - struggle with external appearances and waste so much time on it! By now you have mostly accepted yourself for who you are and you know what is really important in life. And these are definitely not stretch marks, because they are just signs of a small miracle and you are proud of them!
2nd open day
Are you the type of guy who was a bit naked in front of his partner? In the course of pregnancy you had to shed some of your natural shame. The birth is the culmination, because from then on you will no longer be embarrassed! Who has already seen your snail: gynecologists, everyone in the delivery room, your partner from all perspectives ...
3. Poop in front of strangers - yes, right!
One thing was definitely not part of the idea of having children: To poop yourself at birth - in the truest sense of the word! And then there's the placenta ... but now it's all sausage: D! But hey, that's completely normal - at least for the people in the delivery room 😉
4. Wear diapers - yeah!
Thought diapers were only for toddlers? Um, no, after the birth you were also allowed to have this cotton-soft experience. A bit uncomfortable, but what must, must 😉
5. Nipples for everyone!
As a teenager, it was embarrassing enough when the bikini / swimsuit slipped and your nipples made their way outside. You were even embarrassed when you saw a strange woman breastfeeding? It's been a long time, because now you don't care. When the baby is hungry, the breast is taken out. #freethenipple
6. Play Inspector Gadget
You never wanted to have anything to do with your own chair - wash it down quickly and pretend it had never been there. But now poop has a completely different meaning for you, because you can read from it like an oracle how your baby is doing. And if the color, consistency or smell differs from the usual chair, then you need an Insepctor Gadget ...
- Foreign men may like Indian girls
- Why is Durham University so overrated
- When did Walmart stores stop having greeters?
- Do you feel younger than your age?
- How does lobster taste
- What is the story of the Chinese government
- How do people afford two day-care centers?
- What are some Jamaican rundown recipes
- Why is the minimum wage so low
- What happened to Usain Bolt
- Teaches a semi-profession and why
- Why shouldn't I go out with rich people
- When will England become a Muslim majority?
- Define the strategic planning
- Have you ever looked down on yourself
- Why is urine warm
- How much money do web agencies make
- Why was Jesus killed and not Buddha
- How will the year 3000 be?
- The software engineering is outsourced
- Are narcissists delusional and mentally unstable
- Why are many people unemployed
- Is it a viable career to be a magician?
- Why do I feel so numb?