Why are friendships so important to teenagers
Best friends: teenagers and friendships
The more independent children become, the less influence parents have. This is particularly painful when mothers and fathers have to witness their child being disappointed, when the daughter cries bitterly because the best friend suddenly doesn't want to know anything more about her or the son feels excluded from the clique. Such bitter experiences hurt - but parents cannot avert them.
Parents also feel helpless if they don't like friends of their children.
What if their level or origin does not correspond at all to the way the older generation wants to interact with them, if parents fear that their friend will come from a scene that they do not want their child to have, when alcohol or drugs could be involved? Here, too, the most important thing is to stay in touch! Strict bans are usually of little help because they tend to provoke defiant reactions and can only be an emergency solution. Also remember your own youth - did your parents like all of your friends? In no case should the friends be devalued with words. It is better to ask why the child likes to be with the friend or what attracts them to the new clique. However, parents should definitely address their own concerns.
Parents also worry about very dominant friends.
The girl who does not allow any other friendships, who dominates her own daughter and determines her life, or the friend who mercilessly exploits her son. Parents should then try to help their child break this bond and make new friends. A new sport offer, a trip with the scouts and other contacts can help here.
- Why do people read books 3
- What did Dennis Ritchie think about C ++
- How is IDBI Manipal School of Banking
- Which country has the most children?
- What can I expect from people
- What is Wicca How does it work
- Can people live without the law
- What is your opinion on Chinese education
- How do I deal with paternalism from people
- Why do depressed people have children
- Who are the Druze
- Can a torpedo sink an aircraft carrier?
- What are good effects of politics
- How do regional accents develop?
- What makes introverts sad
- What do Buddhists think of Jesus Christ?
- Men are generally less complicated than women
- Why are koala berries so cute
- What's the best lunch
- Why is our society becoming so acceptable
- Suffering is inevitable in life
- What is life like in Latvia?
- Have you ever been kidnapped by someone?
- Is is Jodie Foster's biography