Fades petroleum jelly dark spots
Pigment spots: These are the best products against brownish discoloration
They mainly annoy us on the face, neck or cleavage - we're talking about pigment spots. The small, brown spots are mainly found where the skin is particularly exposed to the sun's rays, and arise due to an overproduction of the skin pigment melanin, which is responsible for tanning our skin when exposed to the sun. However, other everyday and physical factors can also be a possible reason for the development of pigment spots. But don't panic:With certain tips and beauty products you can combat the excess of pigments, also known as freckles or age spots, and find your way back to an even complexion so that it is flawless. In which miracle cure you should invest to get rid of the hyperpigmentation, we will reveal now.💕
You can find even more helpful beauty products here:
This is how pigment spots appear
In contrast to those with the skin disease "Vitiligo", from which model Winnie Harlow also suffers and which is responsible for the formation of light spots on the skin, conventional pigment spots are always dark. Some people are bothered by the brownish discoloration, but in most cases these are completely harmless. Nevertheless, in the case of pronounced pigment disorders, it is recommended to have the skin examined by a dermatologist every two years and to check the ingredients of cosmetic products,so that diseases such as skin cancer are detected early enough.
The biggest factor in the appearance of pigment spots, which are also known under the technical terms melasma and chloasma, is, as already indicated, the Exposure to sunlight. Yet another cause of hyperpigmentation is that genetic predispositions, normal skin aging processes and hormonal fluctuations. For example, 20 percent of pigment spots can be traced back to pregnancy, but a thyroid disorder also increases the risk of skin changes. Taking the pill can also cause the brown spots. The reason for this are the female hormones that you use. And also some cosmetic products that contain photosensitizing ingredients or the use of medication containing hydantoin or chlorpromazine such as antidepressants or anxiolytics can increase melanin formation. The result is visibly darker pigments on the face or décolleté.
There are three types of pigment spots
Pigment spots can show up in very different shapes, colors and sizes. Overall, a distinction is made between three types: age spots, melasma, freckles. The latter are probably the best known. Most of us get the small, reddish-brown spots already in childhood and they manifest themselves especially when there is a lot of sun exposure in summer. you are genetically predisposed and therefore relatively resistant to cosmetics. So-called age spots are also a form of pigmentation that is related to the sun. However, they are not only "triggered" by the sun, they are Damage from intense UV radiation. you express themselves on the hands and foreheadwhen the skin postpones the activity of melanocytes due to long life or insufficient sun care. The third category is that Melasma. They usually show up on the bridge of the nose, forehead and upper lip and are associated with a hormonal imbalance. Whether during pregnancy or after stopping the pill - one The sudden release of endogenous hormones stimulates the cells' pigment production. However, melasma often regresses slowly after delivery or after a long period of time without hormonal contraception. Otherwise, the "NIVEA Cellular Luminous 630 Anti-Pigment Spot Intensive Serum" (approx. 20 euros from Amazon) helps.
This is how you can prevent pigment spots
Probably the most effective way to prevent hyperpigmentation, is the regular use of the sun protection factor to protect the skin from UV rays. A sunscreen with SPF should be your constant companion not only on summer holidays, when you enjoy the sun all day on the beach. You should also in everyday life grab a day cream that has a sun protection factor should be equipped by at least 15. We have already come across a cheap product in the drugstore:the "Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle + Firming pore-refining day care" with SPF 50 from Nivea (approx. 9 euros on Amazon) is an absolute favorite.Such a treatment with sun protection covers the complexion in a protective manner and prevents the UV rays from penetrating into the deeper layers of the skin, where free radicals can form, which permanently damage the cells. Nice side effect: Not only are pigment spots prevented by a sun protection factor, the formation of wrinkles can also be counteracted
THAT are the best beauty products against pigment spots
However, if it should have come this far and the first pigment spots are noticeable on your complexion, then you can not only temporarily With the help of covering concealer, which you apply to the dark areas, and a foundation, cover with make-up. Thanks to the right treatments, creams or chemical pelsWith special ingredients such as vitamin C, arbutin, fruit acid or special plant substances, you can also permanently tackle the brownish discoloration of the skin. But watch out! Certain ointments and creams also have side effects: too much vitamin C can lead to irritation and dehydration of the complexion. If you use them regularly, you should notice a difference after four to eight weeks.These are the best products:
- "Face Anti-Pigment SPF50 +" from Ultrasun: If you don't have a lot of pigment spots yet, this product could be of interest. Due to its high sun protection factor, the agent helps to prevent new stains. At the same time, thanks to its lightening effect, similar to brightening creams, and a regulation of melanin production, it reduces sun-related pigment spots. After three months of use, you are guaranteed to notice an improvement.You can order the beauty care for just under 30 euros here.
- "Niacinamide Serum" from Nuonove: It becomes almost magical with this product. The active ingredients in the serum light up dark spots and correct pigment spots. You can apply the serum like a face cream.The remedy against pigment spots costs just under 17 euros.
- "Anti-Pigment Day SPF 30" cream from Eucerin: This cream is the test winner from Stiftung Warentest. It effectively softens existing pigment spots and protects against their re-emergence. Applause! You can buy the award-winning cream for around 27 euros.
- "Dark Spot Reducer" from Garnier: A real bargain in the fight against pigment disorders:It softens dark spots while smoothing the skin. You can easily apply the cream overnight. After about six weeks you will notice a significant improvement.At just 9 euros, it is one of the cheapest products.
- "Retinol Serum" from Bionura: Known as one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients With long-term daily use, retinol will reduce most signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tones and blemishes. The anti-aging ingredients - such as vitamin C, vegan hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, green tea and retinol - work together to smooth the skin structure and restore a healthy, glowing complexion. For around 20 euros you can shop the "Retinol Serum" from Bionura here.
It's the best drugstore product
For whom dm, Rossmann and Co. are the first port of call when buying new cosmetics, the Of course, you will also find what you are looking for in the trusted drugstore and finds exactly the right remedy for pigment spots. This is one of the absolute bestsellers "Cellular LUMINOUS630 anti-pigmentation day care fluid "with SPF 50 from NIVEA, which you can shop on site or via Amazon for just under 18 euros The combination ensures that the skin regains its elasticity and wrinkles are smoothed also effectively reduces dark skin discolouration and a change can be seen after a few weeks of regular use. This is finally confirmed by some buyers in the reviews on Amazon:I have been using the cream as a day cream for two weeks now and at night I also use Nivea's Luminous630 intensive serum against pigment spots. The result is already visible", or"I used the serum and fluid for about ten days and after this short time I noticed that my hyperpigmentation is fading, especially a large, unloved spot in the temple area."
Which active ingredients are the best against pigment spots?
If you stand in front of a range of different creams, serums and co. And you want to find a product that brightens your pigment spots, then of course you should not only pay attention to the manufacturer's promises, but also also on the ingredients. Because there is one or the other active ingredient - especially special acids -, which one On the one hand, it can reduce the consequences of an increased production of melanin and, on the other hand, prevent the formation of new dark spots.
- Vitamin A: Also known as retinol, vitamin A supports the complexion in getting rid of dead skin cells and it is precisely this exfoliating effect that reduces dark discoloration accordingly.
- Niacinamides: This active ingredient is a real miracle cure for almost all skin problems and pigment spots are also lightened with regular use of products with this acid. This is mainly due to the fact that the synthesis of the skin's own pigment melanin is reduced.
- Kojic acid: The third acid in the league, which counteracts the production of the dark skin pigment and thus visibly reduces hyperpigmentation. In addition, this active ingredient should give the complexion an even shade.
THESE home remedies help against pigment spots
But it's not always just the expensive beauty products that rid the skin of the small spots. Some home remedies that everyone is guaranteed to find in their kitchen can also lighten the dark discoloration. These are the three most effective treatments🍋:
- Lemon juice: The Acid in lemons has a lightening effect And if you apply some of the juice to the affected areas with a cotton swab every day and let it work for a few minutes, then the miracle cure can already show its effect after a few days.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar isn't just supposed to help you lose weight that The acetic and fruit acids contained therein are also said to bleach pigment spots. Simply apply undiluted to the discoloration, leave on for ten minutes and then wash off.
- papaya: Contains the exotic fruit the enzyme papain, which has a lightening effect. To do this, you simply need to puree the pulp of the papaya and leave it to act as a mask on the affected areas for a few minutes once a week.
Last resort: beauty treatment at the dermatologist
Of course, the beauty products and home remedies cannot do magic and so they can only ensure that the age spots and hyperpigmentation are minimized, but they do not go away completely. If you are too bothered by the dark discoloration, then the path to the dermatologist is ideal. This can permanently remove pigment spots with various therapy options. A particularly popular method are special chemical peels, through which the acid can penetrate into the deep layers of the skin and lighten the discoloration from the inside. Another form of cosmetic scrub is microdermabrasion. With the help of a special device with a diamond grinding head, the upper layers of the skin are removed so that discoloration, wrinkles and impurities are minimized. But there are also other options, such as laser treatments. This leads to the fact that the pigment spots are destroyed with light energy and then disposed of by the immune cells. The opposite of this is cold therapy, in which the surface of the skin is frozen with liquid nitrogen and dies
Don't miss these articles:
Editor's note: This article contains, among other things, product recommendations. When selecting the products, we are free from the influence of third parties. For a mediation via our affiliate links, we receive a commission from the relevant service provider / online shop, with the help of which we can continue to offer independent journalism.
- Loves Sebastian Ciel
- Why did you stop using dating sites
- What do you call Togo
- What is it like not to have children?
- Why do I no longer like to draw
- What is the nicest book you have read
- What makes rattlesnakes poisonous
- Why are slaves never paid
- What are some special rules of Singapore
- Why do I always think of others
- Why is the gospel of Thomas heretical
- The SEC has just banned unregulated ICOs
- How fast do dreadlocks grow
- People in nursing homes vote
- How is urbanization changing the environment
- What is a non-technical BPO
- Why do older people complain so much
- Is it difficult to emigrate to Luxembourg?
- How do people hire a hacker
- How to cook boiled rice
- PTSD can lead to Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- What is stallion asset
- What is a good creative writing BA
- Detectives are paid well