How do different payment folders earn money
How to transfer money from Freecharge to Paytm
Category: How to
Would you like to know how to maximize your Freecharge and Paytm? As you read this article, you will learn how one Transfer funds from Freecharge to Paytm account the easy way. Read More
Freecharge and Paytm; These two are just a few of the leading digital payment wallets in India. They are both useful and easy to use. Freecharge started with an amazing reception from users. But somehow Freecharge failed to attract a strong customer base and was eventually taken over by Snapdeal. Nevertheless, Freecharge is considered an important online payment portfolio and tries to keep up with the competition.
On the other hand, Paytm (funded by AlibabaGroup) successfully hit a hammer at the right moment that only marginally lifted its customers and merchants. This was also the main reason why millions of users signed up for Paytm services. You can be a seller on Paytm Mall and make money.
There are shops and banks in your area that accept Paytm as a payment method. But you wouldn't find stores that accept Freecharge.
Therefore, it may not be a good idea to have Freecharge money with you and purchase products. So here is a way to easily convert Freecharge to Paytm credit.
↑ How to convert Freecharge Balance to Paytm Balance
What if you still want to convert your Freecharge credit into Paytm currency? There is still a working method. So let's get into that right away.
- Step 1: Log into your Freecharge account using the Freecharge application on your smartphone.
- Step 2: You will find a window with a button labeled "Withdraw from a bank. ”Here you enter the amount that you want to convert.
- Step 3: Enter the account information. Then click on Take off.
- Step 4: Wait for the funds to appear in your bank account.
- Step 5: Now open Paytm and click on Add money. Wait for it to load.
- Step 6: Enter the amount you want to add in Paytm. Any amount is sufficient.
- Step 7: Give your Card / net bank details and complete the transaction.
Congratulations! You have now converted your Freecharge to Paytm Balance.
You can also read other articles from our blog about: Download PayTM App for PC Laptop Windows 7/8 / 8.1 Computer, Deleting the Paytm Wallet transaction history from the account statement, Deleting your PayTM account
↑ Why do you need to convert your free credit to Paytm credit?
- Paytm has a huge network. Many retailers accept Paytm as a payment method. In the free case, you won't find many retailers.
- You can only withdraw the free balance 45 days after the free balance has been added to the bank account.
- Use NEFT for free to transfer your funds to your bank account, which doesn't happen immediately and for many other reasons.
Let's just accept the fact that Freecharge money has multiple online uses such as billing, topping up, flight booking, movie booking, online shopping, etc. But what if you want your Freecharge balance to be converted to Paytm balance?
Previously there was a working method that involved applying for a virtual debit card on your Freecharge account. Then use the card credentials to add funds for Paytm.
Unfortunately, Paytm Freecharge no longer accepts VCC. However, you can follow the steps above to transfer the remaining balance from Freecharge to Paytm cash.
Note: Add cash to your Freecharge wallet by using standard options like a debit or credit card, or even using netbanking. For wallet-to-bank transfers, there is a limit of Rs. 5000 for each exchange, Rs. 20,000 every day and Rs. 25,000 every month.
After the previous Freecharge VCC method stopped working, we introduced the new working method. We understand that the new process of transferring Freecharge to Paytm credit is a bit of a lengthy process. But it's fully tested and working. Paytm is a platform where you can instantly transfer money or send money to family or request money from friends, as well as your free balance, which is a popular payment method that many users use. Ask us about the platform for digital payments, mobile wallets, online wallets, wallets, payment giants, payment companies, digital payment option, internet-based payment option, paytm net banking, transaction option, financial services, service providers, payment services and mobile wallet application or anything from the article.
We made sure that the instructions are simple and informative. If you still run into difficulties, please let us know. Which digital wallet do you like more and why? Let us know in the comments.
- What Companies Are Hiring Fresh Indian Graduates Abroad
- Infidelity How do I trust my husband
- 94 is a bad score in TOEFL
- What symbolizes the flag of Tanzania
- What is a drain pile in plumbing
- Can shampoo be used as a laundry detergent
- How do narcissists stop their inner shame
- Is Monterrey Mexico dangerous to Americans
- Is a plywood business profitable
- What do teenagers want from adults
- Is it safe to visit Algeria
- What are Well Paid Online Survey Websites
- What are the fees for IAS coaching
- What is Karvy in terms of mutual funds
- Jim Jones was a psychopath
- I can kill myself
- Can Scotland be as rich as Norway
- Can hearing people be culturally deaf
- What is the future of simple jobs
- A dentist goes to a dentist
- How far can a drone fly
- Why is eye contact considered important
- 94 is a bad score in TOEFL
- What interesting event happened at your workplace