How can I naturally purify my urine?
Cleaning the toilet: child's play with these home remedies
It is best to clean the toilet regularly - this way, there are no stains in the first place. Here you can find out how to best clean the toilet with special cleaners and home remedies.
Toilet bowls are mostly made of porcelain or sanitary ware. To clean the outside of the toilet and remove dust and stains, a damp cloth and a mild detergent are sufficient. Strongly abrasive agents can scratch the surface, making it dull and dull. Aggressive chemicals and care products such as nail polish remover or aftershave can also damage the surface.
Inside, lime and urine scale quickly make the basin unsightly. For toilet cleaning Let special toilet cleaners or vinegar cleaners take effect and scrub vigorously with the toilet brush or glove and cleaning cloth. If you don't want to rely on toilet cleaners, you have the option of getting rid of stubborn limescale deposits or urine stone with other small agents.
Clean toilet with washing powder
Washing powder consists largely of surfactants, which remove dirt and deposits from the toilet. The water softener contained in the detergent ensures that limescale and urine scale disappear. To clean the toilet with washing powder, sprinkle half a cup of washing powder on the toilet, let it work for about a quarter of an hour and then scrub vigorously with the brush. Rinse again after scrubbing, done.
Clean toilet with baking soda
With a combination of baking powder / baking soda and vinegar, you can remove urine stone. Spread one or two glasses of vinegar in the toilet and pour one or two spoons of baking soda or baking soda over it. After a quarter of an hour, scrub the toilet vigorously and rinse. If there are still incrustations, just repeat the process.
Clean toilet with cola
If you don't want to scrub or hardly want to scrub, you can clean the toilet with cola or a denture cleaner tablet. Simply put it in the toilet bowl, leave it on for half an hour and rinse.
Posts related to the toilet
Clean the toilet rim
Stubborn stains under the edges? Stuff pieces of toilet paper under the edge, close together, and always let a piece peek out from below; soak with vinegar essence, the paper will soak up; Leave on for half an hour and then activate the rinse: smells strong, but works well. The toilet bowl is also available with special coatings that allow water and dirt to roll off.
Clean toilet seats and hinges
Toilet seats usually consist of a closed and pore-free surface such as thermoset or thermoplastic. A damp, soft cloth is sufficient for cleaning, neutral soap or a mild detergent clean thoroughly. Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents that contain chlorine or acid, as they can lead to yellow discoloration or peel the paint. Dry the toilet seat with a soft cloth.
Don't forget the hinges - conventional cleaning agents, which contain the irritants acid or chlorine, can also attack the hinges and they start to rust. You can get them clean with a stainless steel cleaner and muscle wax or homemade cleaning agents. If the grate can no longer be removed, you should replace the hinges.
Clean toilets regularly
If you scrub the edge of the pool, fold the lid and seat up - and leave both up as long as the toilet cleaner is still working in the pool. Unintentional splashes can be removed with clean water. Stains or discoloration on the underside of the seat are usually caused by limescale deposits mixed with urine. Only those who scrub regularly can prevent stubborn dirt from sticking. To prevent this from happening in the first place, it is advisable to use a brush regularly - ideally after every wash cycle.
Do not clog the toilet
Hair, leftover food, cotton pads or sanitary napkins have no place in the toilet bowl. Otherwise the drain will be blocked or clogged, in the worst case the entire bathroom will suddenly be under water. Then it's time to roll up your sleeves - or call the plumber, because blocked drains are best cleaned with a suction cup or spiral.
- What are the best impacts when investing in startups
- Why do soldiers keep their hair short?
- What's after copywriter
- A degree is required for the UPSC exam
- Why would someone involve multiple dormant companies
- Offers Google SAP consulting
- How prominent are unions in America
- Why socialism is good for society
- What's new in Fortnite Chapter 2
- The protest in Hong Kong thwarts emigration
- What is Dionesium
- Should I name my adopted son Coyote
- Why don't Malaysians speak American English
- Why is the music industry so uncreative these days
- Should I join LAPD or LASD?
- Why are we making an overpass bridge
- How do you get enlightened
- What only kids from the 90s remember
- Why can't wolves survive in hot weather?
- Is EOS a good lip balm
- How much does an applicant tracking system cost
- Why does the analog camera film expire
- What is it like to be emo
- How much money did you inherit
- What's your experience with TransferWise
- Are all Americans descendants of Europeans
- Which is the best Wikipedia or Conservapedia
- What is the best small portable speaker
- What is the hardest recipe ever
- May women bind men
- What does the Bible say about tinder
- Where does black mold grow?
- Is EOS a good lip balm