What are hearing aid accessories
Roger ™ technology
Roger can help you improve your hearing in challenging listening situations such as restaurants, business meetings and school.
Improved hearing performance in noisy environments and over distance1
31% of hearing aid users say they have difficulties in noisy environments2. Roger Wireless technology was developed for precisely these situations.
Transferred directly to hearing aids
RogerDirect is a market innovation from Phonak, with which Roger microphones can be streamed directly to the hearing aids. After a simple installation of the receivers in the hearing aids by your hearing care professional, you can enjoy the unique performance of Roger without having to attach an external receiver.1
Improvement of speech intelligibility
With the help of the Roger microphone, the noise level in the environment is continuously measured and the volume of the microphone is automatically adjusted. When the noise level increases, Roger technology increases the volume of the speaker's voice so that it remains audible despite the background noise. With Roger technology, hearing aid wearers understand almost 10 times better in noisy environments and over a distance than people with normal hearing.1
Improving the listening experience in groups
With the MultiBeam technology you will experience outstanding speech intelligibility in group conversations. For this purpose, speech signals are picked up by several integrated microphones from six directions and thus from a radius of 360 degrees. The clearest voice signal is automatically selected, regardless of the direction from which it comes. Improves speech intelligibility in a group conversation in loud background noise by up to 61%.3
Hear several speakers equally well
The MultiTalker network is unique to Roger and allows multiple Roger microphones to be used fully automatically, so that you have access to multiple speakers in every situation.
Roger microphones for every situation
Products with Roger technology
Find a hearing care professional near you
Take the next step and have a hearing care professional examine you
Find a hearing care professional
1 Thibodeau, L. (2014). Comparison of speech recognition with adaptive digital and FM wireless technology by listeners who use hearing aids. American Journal of Audiology, 23 (2), 201-210.
2 Abrams, H. B., & Kihm, J. (2015). An Introduction to MarkeTrak IX: A New Baseline for the Hearing Aid Market. Hearing Review, 22 (6), 16.
3 Based on preliminary data. Unpublished article in Field Study News, available in late 2019 at www.phonakpro.com/evidence.
- How do I overcome hereditary diseases
- Is squid halal
- What is the greatest example of forgiveness
- What modern relationship is going through
- Who makes the best wallets up front
- Which celebrity got married most often
- Is there a cure for sciatica
- What does an Egyptian Uromastyx eat
- What is classified as wrongdoing
- Is Israel a dangerous place to visit
- Does Google have a FinTech group
- How Undercover Cops Avoid Using Drugs
- Singapore becomes a marine power station
- Why are most LLCs in Delaware
- What is a Public Private Partnership PPP
- Why can't I find anyone
- Computer science jobs pay off well
- In general, what makes boys cry
- Which city is better Tampa or Atlanta
- Why are helicopters so expensive
- What is Naga Regiment
- A BSc Hons math degree is useless
- Sets dental floss in the gaps between teeth
- Do I need to update my drivers?