ICWA is more difficult than CA.
CH Learning Hub
Led by Mr. Chetan Hemani (CA, ICWA & MBA) bring his trading & consulting expertise of 25+ years associated with some of India’s largest multinational companies like Johnson & Johnson, Dun & Bradstreet, Infosys & several others. It was found out that the global pool of investors / traders have a different mindset when it comes to trading. They follow a different approach & follow a different trading method altogether! CH Learning Hub programs are created based on functional competency & bring out the best from the trader. In our FREE workshops, we try to map exercises to identify the essentials, know-how in the market & learn the in-depth understanding of how the markets work. We have to build a separate mechanism that specifically addresses the traders competencies, loopholes in their trading method and try to bridge their gap on a pre-defined set of objectives.
Trading in share market is quite difficult at most of the times as one might think that any decision is good for trading. However, the case is people oversimplify trading make drastic mistakes & error as they think share market is easy money making machine game, while the fact is quite different as it highly depends on the volatility & liquidity. An in-depth knowledge in the capital market industry is a pivotal part of trading education, early investors who have just stepped into the work of trading need to be prepared for any situation that arises. However, only a professional investor or trader knows the Importance of Education in Capital Market.
However, we have observed that people think the stock market is an easy game & what is most sad thing the people rush into following tips, TV analysts, listening to friends & others and blindly follow them. These in return help them to fail several times while in the long run, they make a terrible experience. Listening to veterans is great but blindly following their steps.
Under the direction of Mr. Chetan Hemani (CA, ICWA & MBA), he brings over 25 years of trading and consulting expertise associated with some of India's largest multinational companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Dun & Bradstreet, Infosys and several others . The global pool of investors / traders has been found to have a different mindset when it comes to trading. They take a different approach and a completely different trading method! CH Learning Hub programs are based on functional competence and bring out the best in the retailer. In our FREE workshops, we try to map exercises to identify the essence and know-how in the market and to gain a deep understanding of how markets work. We need to build a separate mechanism that specifically addresses the competencies of traders and the gaps in their trading method, trying to fill their gap towards a pre-defined set of goals.
Trading the stock market is usually quite difficult as one might think that any decision is good for trading. However, the case is that people who oversimplify trading make drastic mistakes and errors because they believe that the stock market is a simple money game, while the fact is very different as it is heavily reliant on volatility and liquidity depends. In-depth knowledge of the capital market industry is a central component of trading training. Early investors who have just got into the trading business need to be prepared for any situation that may arise. However, only a professional investor or trader knows the importance of education in the capital market.
However, we have seen people think the stock market is a simple game & amp; What's saddest when people follow tips, TV analysts, listen to friends and others and blindly follow them. These in turn help them fail multiple times while having a terrible experience in the long run. Listening to veterans is great, but blindly following their steps.
- Was the death of your loved ones completely unexpected
- Is CFA really worth the hard work
- Did someone clarify IAS after qualifying for SSC
- Los Patricios are remembered in Mexico
- What are some facts about multinational companies
- What is the best zoo in Europe
- What makes the Japanese so cute?
- Why do people like Mexican food
- What happens to leftover food on Chopped
- Children flourish in Montessori schools
- What do Cubans traditionally eat for lunch?
- What was your most unusual experience
- How do fighter pilots defend themselves?
- Arranged marriages can be positive
- What is the best investment for 100,000
- Find half-white Asians attractive
- What are your hopes for the future
- Where are dental implants possible in Patna?
- How can I study nursing without biology
- JNV is a good school
- Cash you handwritten checks
- Why is solitude so empty
- Does it bother you to wait for something?
- What is your travel experience in Germany
- An extramarital affair can last for years
- What are some traditional drinks in France
- Are summer internships in Norway mainly paid?
- You can hug pandas at the Singapore Zoo
- How do I value an asset
- How do purple potatoes taste
- Why do you love Russians
- How does the weather affect fishing?
- What foods are associated with Telugu people