Which age group is the most sexist
Media competence as a key qualification when using the smartphone
For example, the dissemination of hate speech, the forwarding of material that glorifies violence or (child) pornographic material, the conscious defamation of a person, the sexualized addressing of children and adolescents in social networks / online games are everyday norms in dealing with these end devices. Children, adolescents and adolescents hardly worry about the fact that their behavior on the Internet can also justify criminal liability.
"The children and adolescents must be made absolutely clear by their legal guardians or teachers that they can easily become perpetrators themselves or, from the age of 14, can also be held criminally responsible if they use prohibited content digitally via social networks such as Spread WhatsApp to friends and acquaintances. Basically, extremist or sexist videos or photos that glorify violence have no place on the smartphone, ”emphasizes Jens Goebel, criminologist, LKA Sachsen in this context.
The following instructions should be observed if you still receive such material unintentionally:
- You should stop the forwarding of violent / pornographic videos and not participate in them.
- Evidence of possible criminal content should be secured (e.g. by taking a screenshot of the message, copying the URL).
- Inform the sender of the prohibited content about the possible criminal possession and its forwarding.
- Report to the police!
In addition, the Saxony police are making preventive offers across the country, e.g. parents' evenings and teacher training courses on the subject of "Dangers when using digital media". In doing so, the colleagues go, among other things. on permanently relevant dangers for the age group children and adolescents, but also on current phenomena and the existing legal situation.
You can obtain more detailed information on this from your local police station or online at any time at: www.polizei.sachsen.de
You can also find further information on the subject of “Internet security”, “Data and password protection” at www.klicksafe.de and on the police website at www.polizei-beratung.de.
- How dangerous is surfing in New Zealand
- What are three absolute truths
- Multiple sclerosis can go away
- Why are iPhones made for rich people
- How do I deal with paternalism from people
- What is a classic English breakfast
- You should patent your invention
- What are some typical Canadian foods
- What do you really love
- Racism turns against white people
- A company can have two founders
- Can the H1B visa be refused
- Why is information valuable
- What makes people in northern countries happier?
- Would Linux pass Google's code reviews
- British Indians celebrate India's Independence Day
- The music industry is seedy
- How do I get PR in Mauritius
- Speak Quebecois English without an accent
- Is there a WhatsApp group for hackers
- Is it difficult to be a consultant?
- What is the scope of FRM
- How does philosophy affect our society today?
- Is ISIS a true Islamic caliphate