How was the universe formed 6
The Big Bang
The universe is 14 billion years old
The Greek philosopher Aristotle was of the opinion that the world has existed forever and could never end. The followers of different religions, however, believed that a higher power created the universe at a certain point in time.
In fact, it all began about 14 billion years ago. At that point the universe was infinitely small and infinitely hot. Then the compressed energy exploded in a split second and expanded at infinite speed.
Physicists have shown that it must have been like this with observations from the Hubble telescope: The universe is still expanding today - much more slowly than at the beginning, but the expansion is always measurable.
If you trace the expansion back, you will eventually end up at a point of origin where all the energy present in the universe must have been bundled. Physicists call this moment a singular state.
The building blocks of life are created
Shortly after the Big Bang, the universe is around ten trillion degrees. The first elementary particles emerge, including quarks and gluons. A fraction of a second later, protons and neutrons are formed, the building blocks of future atomic nuclei.
In the course of time, space cools down more and more. The first hydrogen atoms, lithium and helium are formed at around 2700 degrees Celsius. After 100 to 200 million years, the first gas clouds form - stars begin to shine.
Scientists suspect that there were planets orbiting the suns as early as this time. Our solar system, consisting of the sun and the eight planets, was formed about 4.6 billion years ago.
The question of why
Perhaps the theory of the big bang will be modified in the course of time - if there is new knowledge. So far it has been the standard model of researchers. But what is behind all the development scenarios and models remains a secret that people can only approach philosophically.
At the end of the day, no one knows why the universe began to exist, what was before that beginning, whether there will be an end and what will be after this end. With these questions, science becomes mere speculation and ends in doctrines.
- What determines biological inheritance
- Which are popular non-vegetarian dishes
- How did your parents discipline you
- Are keywords still important in search engine optimization today?
- Boys find introverted girls unattractive
- Au pairs get sick days
- Which tattoos are unfortunate
- Is ground beef considered processed
- Where is urine stored
- Can illegal immigrants get social security benefits?
- What do today's youth want to do
- Are Peruvians considered natives
- What advantages does Starbucks offer its employees
- Should I move to Los Angeles?
- Why would someone involve multiple dormant companies
- What celebrity chef can't really cook
- What to see in Glasgow
- What is a failure to you
- Can index funds bring you good money
- How are elevators built into buildings?
- How much love is too much
- How do image recognition algorithms work
- How is hotel management 2
- Immigration has been successful all over the world
- What is the French word for difficult
- How do foreigners see the Brazilian people
- What are common snacks in the UK
- What is a supreme being
- What is the philosophy behind hospice care
- Should I learn coding as a hobby?
- How do you read books
- Krav Maga versus Wing Chun who wins
- What problems does Colombia face?
- Psychologists get along with psychiatrists