Who produces television programs
What do TV programs produced by NDR cost?
The national programs of the NDR
The NDR program is split from Monday to Friday from 6pm to 6.15pm and Monday to Sunday from 7.30pm to 8pm. Then the state programs run for the federal states of Lower Saxony, Schleswig-Holstein, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Hamburg.
The state programs are the most popular regular television programs of the NDR and are produced daily in the respective state broadcasting houses. To do this, reporters and cameramen are out and about in the NDR broadcast area every day.
On average, the state programs at 6 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. cost 32,000 euros per day and country. For each contributor in the NDR broadcasting area, that's around 13 cents a month. This sum includes the individual costs and the editorial costs.
The program DAS!
THE! is the current magazine broadcast of the NDR. It runs daily from 6.45 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. The program reports on what moves the north. It is moderated alternately by Bettina Tietjen, Inka Schneider and Hinnerk Baumgarten. The trademark of the program is the red sofa, on which a new guest is greeted every day.
A sequence of THAT! costs an average of 28,000 euros. This is around 11 cents per month per contributor in the broadcasting area of the NDR. This sum includes the individual costs as well as the editorial costs.
- What pawnbrokers pay the most for
- Why do people discredit MBTI
- Which is the best accounting course
- How hard is it to teach coding
- Is Azerbaijan a rich country
- How can I remember the world demographics
- Why is the government not banning unions?
- Is the Bible against snakes
- What is life without oxygen
- Difference Between Precision and Accuracy
- Can a sweatshop help its workers?
- Is sushi considered a seafood
- Have you ever met a gold digger
- What are the eating habits of fish
- What was Paul the Apostle IQ
- What are trusted political news sources
- How can I get the business tax back
- Is the prison dangerous?
- When should a startup hire a product manager?
- Chinese people eat donkey 1
- The Harlem Renaissance was killed by charity
- Why is solitude so empty
- How do non-Canadians see Canadians
- How long have you been in rehab
- Is the GDP growth above 4 too high
- What is the national dish of Sweden
- Is eating meat a net harm?
- What are some popular Portuguese dishes
- How tough is the model industry
- What goes well with crab cakes
- How do I use debt as money
- Why are teenagers too obsessed with phones
- What are the names of German pilots
- How do Nigerians celebrate