What's so great about Generation X.
Study on Generation Y & Z: This is how millennials drive
So now they are pouring into the auto market. Self-amorous, megalomaniac and lazy youngsters. The smartphone in hand, a quick selfie. Duckface, click, hashtag. These young people are called Generation Y & Z. Nobody understands them, least of all the car manufacturers. So it's time to get closer. Marketagent.com tries the youth trend monitor.
The following generations want to do everything differently. They are trying a soft revolution where time is on their side. Working less and working from home, traveling more, inheriting a lot, saving less, renting more, buying less ... The older generation is faced with a perplexity that goes beyond the usual generational conflict. That's why it's time for some clarifying words.
They are called Generation Y because, firstly, the young people were born after Generation X - which is often counted up to 1980 - and secondly because a “Y” is pronounced like “why”, which means “why” and who said youngsters also question everything. This is followed by generation Z in alphabetical order.
Teens and the driver's license
Another nickname for these people is "Millennials". They are considered to be the first generations who grew up as digital natives - which is why 1980 was chosen as the birth of Generation Y a bit too early. In any case, Marketagent.com focused its survey on people between the ages of 17 and 29.
The basis for driving is the driver's license and here the urban-rural effect naturally plays a greater role than age. 75 percent of all respondents consider a driver's license to be important. A number borne by the country. Because in the city it is only 59.4 percent. Having one's own car is important for 41.7 percent of all young people, but only for 32 percent of all young people in the city.
Electromobility, car sharing and Uber
71.6 percent of male respondents think electric cars are great, but only 63.1 percent of women. After all, 66 percent of all respondents agree that electric cars are something positive. When it comes to car sharing, the survey participants were less enthusiastic. 55.4 percent of women and 48 percent of men have a positive view of this concept. The following applies: the older the respondents, the worse their opinion about car sharing. Between 14 and 19 years of age, the approval rate is still 58.9 percent. Between 25 and 29 years, only 44.6 percent.
When it comes to taxis, an evaluation probably depends on the perspective. After all, 52.3 percent of those surveyed still drive a classic taxi. That may seem like a lot at first glance, but according to the survey it also means that the rest (47.7 percent) use Uber. On the one hand, this may be a surprisingly low percentage for some observers, on the other hand it shows that Uber was able to take over half of a market within three and a half years (the app was introduced in Austria in February 2014).
- What is an address name
- Can you place the fifth in Canada
- What are the benefits of web scraping
- How to do dog pens training
- When do employees go
- Can Wikipedia survive without Jimmy Wales
- Why China is collapsing again
- Has Airbnb patents
- Hate Indians Arabs
- What symbolizes the flag of Tanzania
- How many employers outsource their payroll
- What's new in Fortnite Chapter 2
- Which one has safer neighborhoods Brooklyn or Queens
- Why do beautiful women marry average men
- Genetically speaking, are Lebanese Christian Maronite Arabs
- Do you think teachers are underpaid?
- What's your least loved Christmas dinner
- Old grannies like to sew
- Why do government employees seem so unhappy?
- Will AMWF be as common as WMAF
- What are your beliefs 5
- Mexicans hate Mexican food
- Is shale oil production economically effective?
- How do I market school management software