How to make a paper crane
How to make an origami paper raw in stages
Classic origami crane intraditional eastern technique of folding paper without glue and scissors, and today it is a sacred symbol of the peoples of China and Japan. This is where the graceful bird is practically deified, considering that its paper figures are considered a powerful lower energy level of the sacred symbol. In fact, cranes have been worshiped since ancient times, and not just in the east. In Italy z. For example, this bird is seen as a kind of marker of family decency - where the crane sits, good and very worthy people live. And in the Old Slavic traditions, a pair of large-necked hawks lying in the yard saw the rapid replenishment of the family - the birds were honored and protected. In the east, everyone could show how it worksa paper crane - so gracefully a bird for the Asian people. Even the inanimate figure of the Siberian crane, according to local beliefs, will protect the house from disease, give health and long years of life to all family members, cure the disease, promise family happiness. Paper cranes are placed here for a specific purpose: to fulfill a secret wish or to have a child, to establish a difficult relationship or to call happiness. And the paper crane is a symbol of respect for the deceased, because a real bird, as seen in the East, is a light mediator between this life and the hereafter.
It is not a difficult process even for beginners to master the technique of origami. A detailed illustrated step-by-step guide below will help you complete the task step by step. Fold the crane from a square sheet. Note that traditional Japanese cranes are made of white paper - a symbol of purity and good intentions. This is also important because the classic Japanese crane in origami technique really brings good luck. However, you can have a sheet of any color you like - then you can count on the desire to be fulfilled. Found the right one then continue:
- Fold the square sheet diagonally as indicated in the sub-figure. The resulting triangle is placed in front of you by the hypotenuse (the largest side);
- Now turn the triangle in half, fold the workpiece in half along the central vertical. The diagram clearly shows this stage, you will have no trouble;
- The top triangle unfolds, turning it into a square pocket. Don't understand how the triangle opens from within. Did you do it? Then turn the workpiece "face" down;
- The work of art begins to take shape: turn right onto the previously unused triangle, as the diagram shows;
- Now the curve has to be opened from the inside - the first expanded square has also been formed;
- Systematically make the corners of the corners yourself, repeating the twists from behind and drawing on the illustrations.
- By simply bending the details of the pattern, putting the parts of the body on a noble bird, then unfolding the "flight" line of the wing - you managed to make a paper crane out of paper with your own hands.
Is there a difference between a real Japanese crane and what you just folded? In fact, there are no noticeable differences, except that in Asian countries origami cranes tend to be extremely thin: with a long range of wingspan. This bird looks more refined - neat neck, delicately thin section of tail. Practice and you will succeed too! It is advisable to fold a sacred bird not only from considerations of training skills, but also to grant cherished desires. According to Japanese belief, it is necessary to make 1000 cranes to fulfill the most daring aspirations.
First, know how to make origamicrane, you can always be the center of attention of children and training forts, for a long time to delight them with the development of origami technology. Show the children your art and accompany the action with fascinating stories about this amazing figure. For example, it could be an educational story about Sasaki Sadako, a Japanese girl who folded more than a thousand cranes and believed in salvation after the tragedy that had been experienced (Hiroshima, Sasaki Sadako was irradiated and sentenced to an early death) . The educational value of the process becomes undeniable, the children learn a lot of new things and will enjoy working with the paper. Then the cranes can decorate a New Year's tree or a lilac bush under a window, for example. Second, to fold a paper crane is to decorate the room with an original figure. And if you make several birds from different materials (foil, corrugated cardboard, etc.), then you can make a spectacular indoor suspension of a "flock of cranes". The addition of a character is all the more necessary if one is interested in history and traditions or perhaps in philosophy of the Eastern countries. And that is only made of paper, the crane has to attract happiness and happiness, success and smiles, great news and new interesting acquaintances. You just have to believe a bit in the spiritual power of the sacred figure, like the inhabitants of the east - an amazing part of the world that gave us the magic of origami. Also pay attention to our scheme of a voluminous swan made of paper and several variants of different paper stars in the origami technique.
- Review Walmart checks before cashing them
- Why are millennials shifting towards creative careers
- Construction management is difficult
- What is a copywriter
- Interracial dating is easy for black men
- What are gems
- What is petroleum technology like as a career
- How are blockchains practically not hackable
- Well worth CA 2017
- What foods make your piss smell bad
- What does inefficiency mean
- Why do old people move like robots
- What is the salary for a programmer
- Do you prefer escalators or elevators
- How does building differ in different countries
- Do you think museums are very important
- Why do countries buy US Treasuries
- K Pop is particularly popular in Thailand
- Why does a car exhaust make noise?
- Is SiO2 acidic or amphoteric
- What made you want to move out
- Why do I hate novels
- What was the best torpedo bomber of World War II
- Scanning will damage documents
- What can I export from Singapore
- What can you substitute for dill herb
- Can CCleaner delete old windows
- How and where did Walt Disney die
- Bangladeshi hate to be confused with Indians
- How can I achieve immortality
- Is Trump one of the richest 1
- Which perfume suits you best
- Girls always wear panties with tights
- How effective is Saheli