How did you break your sugar addiction
My question concerns the sugar in foods such as French chips or pickles from wholesalers or purchased mayonnaise: Can you become addicted to the sugar hidden in such foods?Text: R. M., Zurich
If you are for a period of time If you want to “withdraw from sugar”, I would definitely do without these products. Or at least you should keep an eye on yourself during this time. It is often the case that the body immediately demands more sugar as soon as it has got a little bit of it. A pickle can trigger an almost uncontrolled craving for chocolate. But you only notice that if you strictly avoid anything sweet for two weeks, including the white, highly refined carbohydrates (bread, pasta). If you want to consistently avoid sugar, you would also have to do without finished products and canned food. In order not to be too hard on yourself, I would like to advise you and all readers: Do not start until February and, during Lent, keep sugar deprivation until Easter if possible. During the cold season there can be an extra Schöggeli and by Saturday, at the latest, when the spicy gingerbread is on the table, the iron will of many is broken anyway.
Sabine Hurni, Druggist, naturopath and Ayurveda expert
- What are the requirements for an abstract algebra
- Why do Albanian Muslims eat pork
- What are the best lock screen messages
- Why do we have tax havens
- Which countries are FIFA world champions
- How is stagflation different from inflation?
- What are knee pain symptoms
- How does OpenStack use KVM
- Why do people fight physically
- Why are savings accounts bad
- Ate the Buddha during his great meditation
- Most Americans are ethnically German
- Has gentrification been reversed? Where, why
- Why do cops love donuts so much?
- How is loyalty investing as a workplace
- What are famous things about Tamil Nadu
- How to start learning about Hinduism
- A TOEFL minimum number of points is strictly observed
- How is France
- In which situations is regret helpful?
- Why do you fart 2
- What are the basic strokes of cricket
- Why is Amazon Netflix using AWS
- Is steam cleaning bad for your carpet?