When will SSC CGL 2020 take place?
SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation for PC Windows
Students must be ready to pass the exam based on the latest 2021 template. The Personnel Selection Committee conducts a CHSL exam required by knowledge of the subject and the latest sample MCQs included in the SSC CHSL exam. With this app, aspirants can ensure their selection in the upcoming SSC CHSL exam.
The SSC CHSL exam syllabus includes 4 subjects: General Intelligence (Argumentation), English, Quantitative Aptitude (Mathematics), General Awareness (GK / GA)
Based on the above exam syllabus, this app includes study materials and a practice paper for the SSC CHSL exam. This app is useful for preparing for CHSL 2021 and covers all topics in detail with the practical tests provided in the application.
All the best for the exam.
Changelog / New FeaturesUpdated GK and Quiz.
Latest Study Material, One Liners and Practice Papers for SSC CHSL 2020.
Added support for Hindi language.
App is available in both English and Hindi.
SSC CHSL 2020 Complete Guide
New Pattern Question
SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation for PC Windows: The latest version of SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation is 23. It was released on 2021-01-24. You can download SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation 23 directly from Appfurpc.com. Over 407 users rate an average of 4.5 out of 5 about SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation. More than 100,000+ are currently playing SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation Come to them and download SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation directly!
To be clear about the download process of SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation for PC, it is not available directly from the internet. As of now, the app developers have only made it available for the Android platform. In order to use it on your PC device, the installation of Android Emulator is mandatory.
To do all of these things on your computers and laptops, you need to download SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation for PC / Laptop with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 operating systems.
There are two ways to download this SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation to a laptop / PC. Use any, NOX App Player or Bluestacks for this. Since both support APK installation, all you have to do is install them on your desktops and use it to install the com.indoriapps.CHSL-v23.apk file so that you can use the SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation services on your PC with NOX or Can use Bluestacks. I'll explain both methods here; You can choose anything you want.
As I said earlier, in this post I will demonstrate two methods, let's see the first method of downloading SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation for PC with Bluestacks emulator.
SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation for PC Windows with BlueStacks
- First, you should install the Bluestacks software on your computer or laptop. Click here to download Bluestacks for PC. (Note: Return to this post once you've installed bluestacks correctly.)
- After Bluestacks, you now need to download the .APK file from SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks app already installed on your PC / laptop. In the left toolbox you will find the option Add APK. Download the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on it.
- It will ask for the location where you kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I kept it on the desktop, so I'll select it.
- The application will now be automatically installed on Bluestacks. You can find the SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation on the Applications tab in the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- You are now ready to use SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation on the PC. Here is the SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation, which runs successfully on my PC after installing it and clicking on the app.
Now we should discuss the installation of SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation on the PC with the NOX App Player. You can use this method if the Bluestacks method is not working properly on your laptop or computer.
SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation for PC Windows with NOX App Player
- First you need to download the Nox App Player - https://www.bignox.com, click on the software to start the installation on your computer / laptop.
- After the installation, open the NOX player. In the right corner you will find the option 'Add APK'. Now download the APK file from here
- Select Don't show again and click I know.
- You need to select the APK from the downloaded directory. Since I've saved it on the desktop, I'll choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in the Downloads area, select the .APK there yourself.)
- Nox will automatically install the application. Open it from the home screen of the Nox app player.
- You will then be asked if you would like to change your location from 'Worldwide' to a specific location. First, select the Later option.
- Now you are ready to use the app with some pre-existing website links embedded in the app.
- Note: Use ESCAPEto return to the home screen or use the icons to operate SSC CHSL (10 + 2) Preparation on the PC NOX App Player.
We believe that you will not have any problems downloading the app via the suggested ways. If you run into a problem, please let us know.
- Which paint suitcase is broken into the most?
- How to translate 120 into French
- Why have the cost of onions increased?
- How important are grades for the first semester
- How was your teenage life
- Offer construction management
- Were the Vikings or the Romans worse
- Which is the most popular European country
- The investment is financed through savings
- What do you know about Bali Island
- What does third base mean in slang
- The majority of life is misery
- Which college is good Narayana or Chaitanya
- Is Paris an overpriced city?
- What does the term FTM mean
- What are some tips for those new to IT
- How do snakes eat rabbits
- What percentage of people have ADHD?
- How many trillion dollar markets are there
- Can kill allergies to dust
- How do French women eat
- Are meta tags necessary
- Has TikTok replaced YouTube
- How do Americans know the English pronunciation?
- What happened to Etika and its channel
- Which companies offer internships for engineering students
- Where can I invest 1 1
- Movement increases body size
- Which medical specialty is the most rewarding
- Is there a treatment for urinary incontinence
- Should we stop illegal immigration in schools
- How do you find solace in solitude
- Is Brahmacharya happy? If so, why