The heart can feel pain
Heart problems: These signs should be taken seriously by those affected
If you want to recognize heart problems in good time, you have to watch out for various symptoms. Which symptoms may indicate heart problems.
A number of symptoms can be signs of heart problems, including: chest pain, shortness of breath, decreased performance, arrhythmia, and swelling (called edema).
Chest pain can hide the following heart problems:
- coronary artery disease with narrowing of the coronary arteries
- Heart attack: In a heart attack, the pain occurs as a feeling of tightness or pressure behind the breastbone or above the heart. From there, the pain radiates to the neck, lower jaw, upper abdomen, and left arm.
- Inflammation of the heart muscle (myocarditis): palpitations, palpitations or stinging of the chest combined with shortness of breath and swelling of the legs may indicate inflammation of the heart.
- Pericarditis: Stinging pain that intensifies when lying down and lying on your left side is often caused by an inflammation of the pericardium.
- Rupture in the main artery: This heart problem is a common pain in the chest that radiates to the back, abdomen, and legs.
- Pulmonary embolism: severe chest pain and shortness of breath
Shortness of breath is relatively common and can have a variety of causes. Difficulty breathing during exercise can indicate heart problems such as heart failure, narrowing of the coronary arteries, an inflammation of the heart muscle or a heart valve defect.
Breathlessness or shortness of breath is an individually felt feeling of difficult breathing. Those affected usually find this feeling very threatening and are afraid of suffocating.
Loss of performance as a sign of heart problems
The appearance of general weakness and rapid fatigue, combined with rapid weight loss or aching limbs, may indicate inflammation of the heart muscle. With this heart problem, the ability of the heart to contract, the ability of the heart muscle to contract, is impaired or weakened. As a result, there is a drop in performance and cardiac insufficiency (heart failure).
Heart problems such as pulse irregularities and arrhythmias can occur regardless of a heart disease, but they also often occur with heart valve defects, high blood pressure, a previous heart attack, coronary artery disease or heart failure. The heart of a healthy person usually beats at the same rate about 60 to 80 times per minute. If there are no heart problems, it automatically adapts to different loads.
The regular heart rhythm can be interrupted by
- Short breaks or intermittent heartbeats: Patients react to such a heart problem in many cases with dizziness, in the worst case with fainting.
- Changes in the speed of your heartbeat if the heart continues to beat too fast or too slowly.
A pathological disorder is when the irregularities are pronounced, persist for a long time or occur frequently.
Edema can indicate heart problems
Edema is water retention from the vascular system in the tissue. Above all, they indicate heart problems such as heart failure and heart failure. In the initial stage, edema occurs mainly in the evening and regresses overnight. In the advanced stage, edema persists.
Depending on where the edema occurs, the right or left ventricle is affected by heart failure or insufficiency:
- If the right ventricle is weak, edema can develop in the legs and feet. At first, the feet swell around the ankles or on the back of the foot, and later also over the shins. If fluid penetrates the free abdominal cavity, it creates a bloated stomach (ascites / ascites).
- Left heart failure is the most common cause of pulmonary edema. Affected people suffer from shortness of breath and an accelerated pulse. In addition, a persistent dry cough with whitish sputum or coughing up a frothy, bright red or bloody liquid may occur.
- How to cook chicken for grilling
- Is a pine harp a percussion instrument
- Does Google really reveal private user data
- What is McDonald's Profit Margins
- What thoughts do you have for yourself
- Why is attitude everything
- How to say border in Arabic
- What do people not understand about saving money
- How do you find your husband
- Which country has the worst foreign policy?
- What are examples of investment opportunities
- What if the neighbors harass us
- Is Indonesia safe to travel alone
- What is the worst kind of sadness
- Steals the greatest sin
- How can a withdrawn person become great
- Dual citizenship expires
- What thins blood stains
- What is different between real and whole
- What is the next generation of USBs
- Where can I sell used furniture
- What are people's memories of blockbusters
- Dentists floss you
- What is the most original film