Why should we hire you fresher
Why should we hire you? 7 good answers
“Why should we hire you?” “Because I'm highly motivated and a team player.” Wrong, applicants please don't answer that way! After all, they are all motivated and able to work in a team. But you want to stand out from the rest, to stand out from the crowd. In fact, it is much more difficult to find an appropriate answer than you might think. This is what it could look like ...
Popular applicant question: why should we hire you?
It is about a open questionthat you're not having Yes or No can answer. The person asking the question wants to find out more about you and gain as much information as possible.
A lot of other questions subtly resonate with this question:
- To what extent do you have the necessary Qualifications for the job?
- Why are you that best candidate?
- Which added valuethat you bring with you cannot be offered by the other candidates?
- Why do you fit into ours Corporate culture?
But no matter how he or she puts the question: For you as an applicant, it's about the differences to work out between yourself and the competition. You should make it clear what defines you and what makes you special.
You can and should prepare for this. Because the question is highly relevant. It is likely to be above average decision making contribute for or against a candidate.
Why are you being asked the question?
The company wants the best candidates for the vacant position. In this way it tries to filter and narrow down the circle of candidates. Because the search for the ideal applicant is usually more difficult than expected. Especially when the number of applicants is very high. Often the résumés and qualifications are then similar.
But somehow you have to separate the wheat from the chaff and make a decision. A question that can be used to make the differences recognizable is the obvious choice. That is the plan. So how do the applicants differ?
So as an applicant, you shouldn't take part Common places answer like: "I am highly motivated and have all the necessary qualifications." They all do that!
Rather, it is important to have eloquence, personality and to embody a pinch of shrewdness. Your interlocutor will deduce from your answers how well you fit into the company and the respective team, how you work, whether you proceed analytically and systematically or rather emotionally.
You should show the HR manager that you ...
- in teams and processes integrate can.
- reliable and careful work.
- new to the company Impulses can give.
- about rich and practical experience feature.
- Accept challenges and even under stress Top performance can deliver.
That makes a good answer
There are people who are reluctant to talk about themselves. This time you have to! But please also not too long. Anyone who talks extravagantly about his life can fill up 20 or 30 minutes. A huge mistake!
Remember: the recruiter is not interested in all of you biography. He only wants to know what is important to him and his employer. In addition, you should prove in the interview that you are able to separate the important from the unimportant, to filter out the substance. Your answer should not take more than six to eight minutes.
Think about a rough structure in advance. You can three or four points Pick the ones you want to put in front or three to four examples from your résumé. You then present them briefly and concisely. Set priorities!
You should NOT approach this question like a cover letter: This is neatly arranged and in chronological order. This time it's more about that Most important to put at the beginning. Many applicants make the mistake of neatly listing everything: school, studies, professional positions. And then there are a few more adjectives such as “I am a team player and very motivated.” Wrong!
You should take this perspective
The First-person perspective is not convincing. Rather, put yourself in the shoes of the person you are talking to, take their perspective. If he senses a benefit or added value, his curiosity increases. A problem you could solve for him. A challenge that you could help him with. That's what he wants to hear.
You don't sell yourself, you sell one Troubleshooting. With this mindset you will be more successful in the job interview. Your qualifications and skills are therefore not worthless. On the contrary, they are the foundation on which problem solving is based.
If you underline your strengths with previous successes and with potential ones Possible uses link in the new company, the HR manager can imagine something. Top!
For example, provide receipts for your ...
- Professional and industry experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership experience
- Advanced training
- technical or conceptual skills
- Prizes and awards
This is how you approach a good answer
The first thing to do is brainstorm. These questions will help:
- Which mine Qualifications are most important to the job?
- What special Services can I provide with it?
- Which added value can i offer?
- With which Respectively can I prove that?
- What extraordinary experience do I bring?
Now choose three or four options from all the options that probably fit the best. Don't forget to include practical examples!
The art is to break down the general and to go into as deeply detail as possible without going too far. You shouldn't need more than two minutes for an example.
Why should we hire you: wording examples
- I looked at your appearance on social media and already had a few ideas on how I can make it even more emotional and effective. My experience in social media marketing helps me with this. I am sure that I will be able to increase reach and interactions with fans in a short time.
- I have now worked in HR for ten years and know that it is becoming more and more difficult to find suitable specialists. On the other hand, I also know THAT it works - and HOW it works. With the right measures, you can increase the efficiency of the personnel search and also save a lot of time and money. I would like to do that for you!
- Your page code can be optimized and simplified, as I noticed when I first looked at your website. I would do that first, so that the loading times are shorter, the page faster and the ranking on Google better.
As you can see, if you, as an applicant, name a problem that you want to solve for the company, the answer becomes much more attractive. The Customer perspective stands above the applicant's perspective. This will convince you in the job interview.
Your reply you can also beforehand practice - in front of the mirror or as a role play with friends. It is best if they sit fluently, but don't sound like they have been memorized. Because that remains important: Applicants should appear authentic, committed and motivated - and not like perfectly programmed robots.
Why should we hire you: Even more wording examples
- I am well aware of the current challenges in the industry. We dealt with it every day in my last company. But I also know how to deal with it. Know strategies, ways and means to stop the decline in sales. That's how I managed to do it with my last team, through the use of ...
- As a young professional, I don't have as much experience as the rest of the team, I am aware of that. But I even see that as an advantage. I believe bringing in someone with a fresh look could help your team. Someone who takes on a whole new perspective, has no tunnel vision and is still very young. I'm sure that would help the team as a whole ...
- Nowadays it is getting easier and easier to get a product in the media, but at the same time it is harder and harder to attract attention. There is just so much content, so much advertising, so many offers on the Internet. I know how to launch a new product. I proved that in my last job, when I was even able to win an award with my team ...
- I live for technology. I dream of technology. I deal with technology day and night. And I am very familiar with technology, especially with all facets of the electric motor. That is why I would be exactly the right man for you to drive the electric mobility project forward. With all my heart I WANT - and I'm serious - that your company succeeds in switching to e-mobility ...
- Why should we think about our future
- How are minority rights protected?
- Why is Quora useless and boring
- Why is honesty looked down upon?
- Why is bait necessary for fishing
- What is the case with arranged marriages
- How can I do faster math calculations
- How do I get an au pair
- What is 2 + 2 + 2
- Why is Amazon not active in Switzerland?
- What are some unusual fish baits
- What is a cream layer certificate
- What are the most famous Turkish songs
- Why don't young people vote
- In which countries is the iPhone used?
- What are the people of New Zealand
- How safe is life in Lagos, Nigeria
- Why teenage pregnancy is a problem
- Which startups are hiring remote contractors
- Why are laws enforced
- What is google mapping
- What is stallion asset
- How do Australians treat Chinese
- What are your expectations