What is long-term debt
CFDs are complex instruments and, because of the leverage they provide, there is a high risk of losing money quickly.71% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Options and turbo certificates are complex financial instruments and come with a high risk of losing money quickly. Losses can occur extremely quickly.
For professional clients, losses can exceed their deposits.
CFD accounts are operated by IG Markets Ltd. provided; CFD, option and derivative accounts are provided by IG Europe GmbH. IG is a reference to IG Markets Ltd., depending on the context. (a company based in England and Wales under the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 195355 with a registered address at Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA) and IG Europe GmbH (a company based in the Federal Republic of Germany and registered in the Frankfurt Commercial Register under the number HRB 115624 with headquarters at Westhafenplatz 1, 60327 Frankfurt, Germany). IG Markets Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registration number 195355). IG Europe GmbH is supervised by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin register number 148759) and the Deutsche Bundesbank.
The information on this website is not directed to residents of the United States, Belgium or any particular country outside of Germany and is not intended for disclosure to or use by any person in any country or jurisdiction in which such disclosure or use would violate any local law or regulation.
CAC 40® is a registered trademark of Euronext N.V. or its subsidiaries. Euronext N.V. or its subsidiaries own all (intellectual) property rights in relation to the index. The product is sold by Euronext N.V. or its subsidiaries are not sponsored or endorsed, and they are in no way involved in its issue or offer. Euronext N.V. and its subsidiaries disclaim all liability for inaccuracies in the data on which the index is based, for errors, errors or omissions in the calculation and / or dissemination of the index or for the manner in which the liability in connection with the issue and the offer of the index applies.
- How to get an electrician license
- Exports rise with increasing inflation
- What screams I'm a middle class Indian
- Is Hela Loki's daughter in the comics
- Are all Americans descendants of immigrants
- Why is the future of work human
- How does Wellbutrin cause weight loss
- Why do I hate school 1
- Why do British dogs behave so well
- How should I spend my time 1
- What do I do with my car
- Where can I look up small businesses
- What is car packaging 1
- Why is Suits TV series so popular
- How to become a diplomat in the country
- What is typical mexican food
- What are the characteristics of a Republican
- Why do dogs lick their tails?
- What are Gordon Ramsay's signature dishes
- Which Honda vehicle do you own
- Why are employees loyal to McKinsey
- How many times should you re-twist dreadlocks?
- Why has Clear stopped its business
- What are typical Irish facial features