What is a soft swap
After replacing the brake pads and discs, the brake pedal is softer
- Member since
- Well, some ...
the anti-squeak coating would have to be at least half a cm thick in order to cause such play in the pedal !? And always recover from the tens of tons of pressure on the pad by the piston?
Bleed again exactly in the correct order and you are good.
Think Jürgen, to what extent does a piston come out with a single step on the brake, alternatively with 4 saddles?
According to the description, I assume a very professional way of working, but it should also be considered that the pads and discs have to be run in first, depending on the load, this can take 100 - 300 km.
They adapt to the disc so that there is a clearance of 1-2 / 100 mm. In addition, the coverings still "outgas" when they are heated correctly, accompanied by a "settling" or "hardening" of the covering material.
This "anti-slip coating" also only reaches its correct hardness later.
Seen in this way, the whole thing will normalize within the next km.
- What is life and how does happiness come about
- The universe expands and contracts at the same time
- Why am I so irresponsible
- Why is Shiva Linga worshiped
- What does Dohlyatina mean in Russian
- What makes the perfect English breakfast
- Why should we visit retirement home
- Are Mexicans Latinos or Hispanic
- Everything is temporary
- What are the different types of jobs
- How can I cook tomato rice
- Content Topic = Assisted Living 1
- What makes an ENFJ happy
- What is Warren Buffett's Credit Score
- What is methyl carbinol
- How do I lie without actually lying
- Which channel is CCTV
- Are you lying to your parents?
- How Indian parents mock their children
- How should I start my individual research
- What is the average height for men
- Art galleries make money
- Are marriages made by God or made by man
- Am i mixed race