Which shopping app are you using
Buy an app from the SharePoint Store
The SharePoint Store is a public marketplace, accessed directly from a SharePoint website, where you can purchase third-party developer apps for personal use or for your organization. An app for SharePoint is a small, easy-to-use, stand-alone application that performs a specific task or fulfills a business need. You can add apps to your website in order to customize them using certain functionalities or to display information.
The SharePoint Store is not supported for GCC High and M tenants.
To add an app to your website, you must have at least "Full Control" permission for that website. If you are a website owner, you already have this privilege.
On the website where you want to add an app, click Settings and then on Add app.
On the Your Apps page, click in the quick launch bar on the left SharePoint Store.
Use the categories in the left pane to filter the selections and find the app you want. If you already know the name or tag for the app, type it in the search box and search directly for the app.
Click the app you want to add. click on Details or reviewsfor more information about the app.
If you would like to purchase this app, use the drop-down list below the price to indicate whether you are buying the app for yourself or for multiple people to use. If necessary, include the number of user licenses you want to buy.
Click to buy the app to buy. (If it's a free app, click Add.)
Follow the steps to sign in with your Microsoft account to purchase the app.
When asked if you want to trust the app, read the app developer's terms and conditions and privacy notice, and then click trust.
The app will now appear on the Site Content page. click you click Settings, and then click Website contentwhich turns you into an app. To learn how to use the new app, see Adding an App Part to a Page.
A Microsoft account is not the same as a work or school account. If you don't already have a Microsoft account, you can sign up for one.
Some apps on the SharePoint Store are free, while others are available for sale.
If your administrator hasn't configured the website to allow users to purchase apps, you can still request the app you want. The person in your organization who manages the app catalog website can approve or deny requests to purchase apps.
Do you need help with a specific problem with the SharePoint Store?
For help with a billing issue in the SharePoint Store, see Microsoft Account Help.
Next steps and related tasks
Add an app web part to a page
Get help about a SharePoint app that you have installed
Monitor the apps for a website
Remove an app from a website
Top of page
- Why do Southeast Asians love white skin
- What is a private sector
- How do you find your husband
- What are some examples of immigration letters
- What are creative pizza toppings
- What five problems do disabled people face?
- What are some dark truths about freelance work
- How do you reconcile Christianity and science
- Pakistanis are black
- How many soldiers belong to a company
- How to regain energy immediately after masturbation
- How do proprietary trading companies make money
- What do HR benefit managers do
- What was the first salary from ethical hackers
- What really stressful jobs pay really well for
- What stopped your bad habits
- Who do you hope to please today
- Asian women meet black men
- What would you never buy at Walmart
- Which helicopters were used in World War II
- Who is Laddu Gopal in Hinduism
- Why are Irish women aggressive
- Are planes airtight
- What makes Romanian girls so beautiful