What are the best Swedish vegetarian dishes
This time it was really difficult for me to choose a country to visit in June as part of the vegetarian world tour. I looked at your desired countries and compared them with my wish-list. Four countries were then shortlisted, all of which I would have liked to have packed into the month of June. But no, of course that doesn't happen. After some back and forth I decided on a country, only to change my mind spontaneously yesterday. Before I change my mind again, I would rather quickly put the article with the announcement online, because then there is no turning back. So may I introduce you? Our destination in June is called Sweden.
This time I'm particularly curious to see what you can think of. Unfortunately, I am currently still very perplexed and hope to be inspired by what I am preparing Swedish. Unfortunately, all the Swedish dishes that come to mind are anything but vegetarian and this is one of the conditions of the vegetarian trip around the world. The Swedish cinnamon rolls are an exception, but that's about it that comes to mind on the subject. That's why it's very difficult for me this month to make your mouth water with the list of delicious dishes. But as creative and imaginative as you have been in the past few months, I have no doubt that you will surprise me with great creations again this month. Therefore I will be brief this time and just tell you once more the conditions of participation for the event.
Conditions of participation:
- The recipe submitted must be vegetarian and fit the theme of Sweden. It does not matter whether the dish submitted is a starter, main course or dessert, whether it is something baked, cooked or a drink typical of the country. All thematically appropriate recipes are welcome.
- The recipe should be a new one and not one from the archive, i.e. it should have been published on your blog between June 1st, 2014 and June 30th, 2014.
- The event starts on June 1st, 2014. You can submit your recipes by 06/30/2014 at 11:59 p.m.
- Let me know in a comment on this post which of your recipes should participate in the event. Also give the link to it. You can submit more than one recipe.
- I would be happy if you linked your recipe to this post. You can find banners below.
- By participating in this event, you agree that I will include the photo of your recipe for the summary on the tomato island and link it to your page. Furthermore, by participating, you declare that the submitted recipe and the photos do not infringe any copyrights. I reserve the right not to include submitted prescriptions in the summary.
Here are the takeaway banner codes:
Portrait 130 × 250:
Landscape format: 500 × 112:
Landscape format: 400 × 89:
- When does flirting become sexual harassment?
- Can a pharmacist continue a doctorate
- What is the Apple ecosystem
- What do maintenance engineers do
- Aikido is the best martial art
- Should the family be over it
- How can a woman control her husband
- How can I get less miserable?
- Why is the music field so competitive
- How much money do photographers make
- Who exactly were the Vietnamese boatmen?
- Can snakes be raised for their eggs
- What is the hardest book ever written
- Immigration has been successful all over the world
- Why do virgins get yeast infections
- How does placement advice work
- What is the maximum age of CTET
- Do you think life goes fast?
- How can I join Groupon
- How did you develop your personality
- Why does feminism not target male-oriented issues
- What causes a broken pelvis
- Old grannies like to sew
- Who taxes the military retirement pension?