How would you describe the Ukrainian mentality
Differences in mentality between Ukrainians and Germans
Ukrainians are considered to be very open-hearted people. And not just at first glance. It is even said that her strikingly expressive gestures have something Italian about them. They are tolerant and tenacious. And they are proud of themselves and their country, which is also due to the past. After all, Ukraine was often not seen as a separate part of the Union during the long decades of the Soviet Union. The Ukrainians were ultimately considered to be Russians. But Russian melancholy, for example, is alien to them. The Ukrainian mentality includes frugality and perseverance, mysticism and warmth, conservatism and quick thinking. Ukrainians enjoy life and adore their families. And they have religious values. They are human and sentimental, spiritual and a little playful. All of these may well be clichés, but that's how they describe themselves, as you can read on the Internet.
It is also possible to rent and drive rental cars in Ukraine. Many well-known, globally operating companies have branches - especially in the big cities - and offer the internationally accustomed service. There are also local businesses that may be cheaper. As a customer, however, you shouldn't always expect Western standards for vehicles. Driving a car as a stranger in the big cities takes a bit of courage. The motorway network was expanded thanks to the European Football Championship in 2012, so that driving pleasure is definitely possible here. If you go to a rental car company and identify yourself as a German, you could be pleased, because the Germans are definitely regarded as friends in the Ukraine. And besides, you love their cars.
It is not advisable to start an argument with Ukrainians. They then tend to use little tricks to express their protest. However, they are not aggressive. They prefer to wait until an unsuitable situation changes and a chance for revenge presents itself. This can also be found on the Internet. Two sayings express the national mentality: “If you don't eat anything, at least take a bite out of it.” And: “It's not my headache, but also not my piece of cake.” The interpretation of these sayings is up to you. The fact is, Ukrainians like to use them. You could express a certain indifference. In any case, the majority of Ukrainians live according to the principle: If it's none of my business, then it has nothing to do with me. This attitude could lead to problems in certain situations in traffic, for example, if you are not a local and maybe even make the mistake of pretending to be and using a few German clichés. And one of these is allegedly to show a certain superiority to the counterpart abroad. However, those who drive in Ukraine will enjoy one advantage: cheap gasoline. However, it is always advisable to carry cash with you to refuel.
Compared to that of the Russian neighbors, the Ukrainian mentality is more individualistic. One thinks less collectively, also or especially not after the Soviet era. Ukrainians shift the public good in the direction of their own interest. When you have problems, you have the attitude that a solution will be found somehow and somewhere. Passivity could be understood as uncertainty. Ultimately, however, only the aforementioned Ukrainian way of thinking is the reason. There is also a saying about this. It roughly translates as: "One bird in the hand is better than two in the bush." One knows a variation from German. By the way, a big difference to Germany is the way we deal with time. Opening times, for example, seem in many cases only as recommendations The typical German quality of punctuality or the speedy settlement of various things is not necessarily to be expected in the Ukraine.
Rental car price comparison
- How different are the cuisines of Arab countries
- TYPES OF ELEVATORS AFTER USE
- What's your favorite personality from BTS
- How did Uber get its name
- What are the negative effects of deflation
- How long does it take for chewing gum to expire?
- What are some popular Portuguese dishes
- Why shouldn't I play Clash of Clans?
- What's your favorite indie album
- Stutters psychologically
- What is the average person like in Turkey
- Was Allah the only Prophet of the Almighty Lord
- What gemstones do you have
- Where does your self worth come from
- Software companies hire mechanical engineers
- Why are horses geldings
- Yeast infections always smell
- How can a programmer become a CTO
- Should teenagers have a bedtime
- What's your rating of NIMHANS Bangalore
- What did the ancient Egyptians invent
- Why don't you like Queen Victoria
- When do babies crawl
- Why is spiritual healing not real
- What are the pitfalls of modern democracy
- Smarter people are usually better investors
- Can the absolute infinite exist
- Which animal has the strongest sense of hearing?
- What does suffix
- Did the Soviet economy function at all?
- How do Colombians say hello
- Is Sam Ovens real?