Get work experience in TCS
Can I get a job at MNC without 9 months of experience? Certificate of the last company and with 6 years exp. Certificates from previous companies? [Duplicate]
This question already has an answer here:
I am a Java developer with 7 years of experience. I worked in 4 IT companies in India. I have 6 years exp. with exp. Certificates from previous companies. I have 9 months of experience in the 4th company without proof of experience. The 4th company has not submitted a certificate of experience. The reason for this is that I did not agree to the new rule "Based on the completion of the project, the salary will be provided", which was created in the 4th company in January 2016. Because I did not agree to the new rule, the 4th company was fired from my services and refused to provide a certificate of experience. In the 4th company I have 9 months of experience in the 4th company.
I am looking for a job in India. I am applying to multinational companies such as TCS, CTS, HCL, etc.
Can I apply to MNC companies by telling the truth that the 4th company does not provide a certificate of experience, contrary to the new rule "salary is provided based on project completion"?
Can I apply to MNC companies by addressing the 9-month gap, not working but studying?
Can I apply to MNC companies by getting a certificate of experience from the 4th company through the police?
If I contact the police for a certificate of experience, will MNC find a record of me at the police station? If MNC found records of this Certificate of Experience issue, will MNC refuse to hire me?
What do I need to do to get properly hired in MNC companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Tech Mahindra etc?
Can I get a job at MNC (HCL, CTS, etc.) without a 9 month experience certificate from the last company and with a 6 year experience certificate from previous companies?
The Wandering Dev Manager
Yes you can get a job. Don't worry about that before the interviews. If you've been selected and have the experience review process, then it's up to you to take care of it.
If necessary, you can present the income tax return / pay slip as proof. Some MNCs also accept letters of admission. Usually the review staff will do all of the review via email / phone. You can tell them you don't have the experience letter (don't give the reason). They usually ask if you can provide other proof (company pay slip / income tax return).
- How is globalization related to outsourcing?
- What diseases do corn snakes have
- What is Montessori School of Thought
- What makes you angry about India
- What makes a man a man 2
- How much does DXC pay for freshmen
- What is the best time for masturbation
- Are the doctors at Grey's Anatomy real?
- What is the most underrated fruit
- How a girl rapes a man
- Is there an expiration date for perfumes
- What are some of the methods used in German cuisine
- How is Sweden different from Denmark?
- Why shouldn't I play Clash of Clans?
- Will lead the BJP in Kerala
- The majority of life is misery
- Which sign language is generally understood?
- Why do Filipinos forget Filipino history
- Why are so many countries in debt
- Which vegetables are imported to India
- Is a LG washing machine good
- Why do American companies fail in China
- Should I invest in the British pound?
- How much do you fart