What lies do you tell your children
The 10 Best Lies Parents Tell Their Children
Isn't it actually a scandal that we forbid our children to lie but keep doing it ourselves? Or are you very honest parents? So it’s not me. The white lie is an integral part of my educational repertoire. Sometimes works almost as well as the other big upbringing faux pas, blackmail. If I catch my son or, unfortunately, already my daughter cheating, I am of course always extremely horrified and hollow out the moral club. I wonder when my kids will find out about me. Probably the day after tomorrow. Here is a selection of my best parenting lies, maybe you will recognize yourself:
1. "Unfortunately the playground is closed today" (It's 4 pm, I'm flat, it's cold and you have new shoes)
2. "I just wanted to try what the toothpaste tasted like" (Mom has fled into the bathroom and puts half a tube of milkmaid in. It is also food for the nerves)
3. "The pacifier fairy AND the tooth fairy are coming soon and see if Constanze is still in the diapers" (Mama helps herself to the authority of fantasy creatures because she doesn't get it baked herself)
4. "This is medicine" (Mom opens the apothecary's cupboard, buries her head behind the muesli box and quickly eats a delicious Aldi brittle, son discovers mom inflagranti)
5. "The ironing pearls have to sleep today" (I just sucked)
6. "Unfortunately I am allergic" (Yes, also to goldfish.)
7. "The lightsabers are unfortunately sold out" (Yes, "all over the Internet")
8. "The government decided it was so" (Angela, hiiiilf)
9. "This will give you bad teeth" (The whole family plus ancestors have good teeth and have always eaten tons of sugar, but it doesn't matter)
10. The classic I've already heard: "You get square eyes" (ask grandma, that's really true!)
And what (distress) lies do you tell your children?
Photo: © Gabi Eder / Pixelio.de
- Is God politically correct
- What do earthworms eat
- Are you satisfied with the work in IOCL?
- How weird is British food
- What jobs do the hardest working people have
- What kind of cancer is hereditary
- Why are rich people so greedy
- How are foreigners treated in France
- What is the infantry in the army
- Why is Fortnite Mobile unsuccessful
- What is the difference between SEO PPC
- Is software quality assurance a joke
- How can ethics and law come into conflict?
- Which company offers high quality US business databases?
- Why do people still eat white bread?
- What happens at a management consultancy
- What should a professional PHP developer know
- What kind of clothing should welders wear?
- How can I download Hollywood movies 1
- How does television make us lazy?
- How can I learn 2D animation online
- What do parrots like to eat
- Why do I avoid meeting people
- What's your favorite vegan recipe