Koreans hate Africans
4 x Korea in Wedding
Because of the many taste experiences, Korean cuisine is becoming more and more popular here too. The dishes are spicy, spicy and stand out from what is commonly known as Asian food. The national dish kimchi - marinated, fermented Chinese cabbage - is either hated or loved. Here in Wedding you can also immerse yourself in Korean food culture. We picked four places.
Sam Yuk Gu
The Korean name "Sam Yuk Gu" translates as "3 - 6 - 9". A little more is already on the menu, which of course includes bibimbap and many other specialties. From two people you can get a table grill, on which meat or soy meat is fried.
Sam Yuk Gu, Article, Seestr. 71, Tue - Sun 5 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., website
Daltokki lunch menu
You are not spoiled for choice: Mondays and Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. there is a Korean menu in Prinzenallee 83 (U Pankstr.) For 8 euros. A Japanese chef cooks on Wednesdays and Thursdays, but that's a different topic.
Daltokki, Prinzenallee 83, Mon / Tue 12pm - 3pm
At Shikgoo on Tegeler Straße, you eat while sitting on the floor. The map is clear. Some love the udon noodles. But also the ambience with the small bridge - something very special.
Shikgoo, Tegeler Str. 25, Mon / Tue, Thu-Sun 6 p.m. - midnight
Chicken and Beer, that's how easy it is to make Koreans happy sometimes. But there are also Korean specialties, soups, kimchi, sweet potato chips and all kinds of dishes that catapult guests to South Korea.
Chibee, Tegeler Str. 29a, Tue-Sat noon-10 p.m., Sun 2 p.m.-10 p.m.
Korea house(currently closed)
A simple, rustic but cozy ambience with lots of wood awaits you here. In the evening, in the dim light, you can enjoy the classics of Korean cuisine. Guests rave about the moderate prices and large portions. The free barley tea (Boricha), which can be refilled at any time, is very pleasant. The tofu teriyaki is recommended for vegetarians. In addition to the classic rice schnapps soju, you can try unusual spirits such as pine needle or ginseng schnapps. It fills up quickly so it's worth making a reservation.
Korea House, Nazarethkirchstr. 45
Text: Sebastian Hamsch / QIEZ.de Korea House Facebook page
The honorary editorial team consists of several members. We as Weddingers write for our neighborhood.
- Where does cooking oil come from
- How is data stored in the brain
- Why do I feel so numb?
- Who should I give my money to?
- How do I buy stocks in Australia
- Did Donald Trump ever admit a mistake
- Guys make appointments based on their preferences
- What animals can hunt snakes
- What are the areas after dentistry
- Which is the big smartphone now
- How do petrol stations make their money
- How do I get PR in Mauritius
- Are wormholes radioactive
- Will Americans ever boycott Chinese goods?
- What is a fun and cheap hobby
- What are hearing aid accessories
- Is apple cider vinegar alcohol
- How cheap is food in China?
- Why do most celebrities sell their homes
- Basic Attention Token is a good investment
- What do Brazilians think of Americans?
- Where can I grill in Russia
- What can I do in London
- How can HR run a company
- What does thin lip mean
- What is your greatest contribution to society
- What is a simple explanation for inflation
- The Chinese make cheese
- Larry Nassar is Jewish
- What are the letters of the building shape
- How do I cure itchy pimples
- How to exchange crypto currency for cash
- Fewer people read books today
- Dollar Store items are high margin