How do I kill 1
§ 12 - Animal Welfare Slaughter Ordinance (TierSchlV)
§ 12 stunning, slaughtering and killing
(1) In addition to the requirements for stunning in accordance with Article 4 Paragraph 1 Sentences 1 and 2 of Regulation (EC) No. 1099/2009, animals are to be anesthetized in such a way that they can be stunned quickly and while avoiding pain or suffering until they die persistent state of unconsciousness and numbness.
(3) Anyone who kills a vertebrate must first stun it in accordance with Article 4 Paragraph 1 in conjunction with Annex I of Regulation (EC) No. 1099/2009, unless otherwise specified in Appendix 1. The competent authority may permit the use of a stunning procedure in accordance with Article 4 Paragraph 1 in conjunction with Annex I Chapter I Table 3 of Regulation (EC) No. 1099/2009, subject to Appendix 1, taking into account Article 26 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 of Regulation (EC) No. 1099/2009 prohibit or restrict, as far as the animal welfare slaughter ordinance in the version valid until January 1, 2013 with regard to the respective stunning procedure provides for a more comprehensive protection of the animals to be stunning.
(4) Anyone who stuns poultry in the water basin using electrical stunning must immediately stun or kill an animal by hand that has not been stunned in the water basin. When slaughtering chickens, guinea fowl, pigeons and quails on the conveyor belt, if the stunning on the conveyor belt was not sufficiently effective for individual animals, further stunning can be dispensed with, provided that the slaughtering or killing is carried out by quickly and completely severing the head.
(5) In addition to the maintenance and control requirements for immobilizing or stunning devices in accordance with Article 9 (1) of Regulation (EC) No. 1099/2009, stunning devices and systems are required on every working day
- to check their functionality at least once at the start of work and
- to be cleaned several times a day if necessary.
(6) Anyone who slaughters or otherwise kills an animal with blood withdrawal must begin bleeding immediately after stunning, for the stunning procedures specified in Appendix 2, column 1, within the period specified in column 2. He has to bleed the animal as long as it is unable to sense and perceive. When warm-blooded animals are bleeded, immediate severe blood loss must be guaranteed and controllable. In addition to the requirements for slaughtering poultry in accordance with Article 15 paragraph 1 in conjunction with Annex III number 3.3. According to Regulation (EC) No. 1099/2009, the operator of a slaughterhouse must ensure that animals that have not been bleeded by the neck cutting machine are immediately bleeded by hand.
(7) Another dressing or scalding of an animal in accordance with Annex III number 3.2. Clause 3 of Regulation (EC) No. 1099/2009 may only take place when the stunned animal can no longer move. Anyone who slaughters an animal without stunning may not hang the animal before the bleeding is complete.
(8) In the case of killing without blood withdrawal, further interventions on the animal may only be carried out after the death has been established.
(9) The operator of a hatchery must ensure that chicks that cannot hatch are killed immediately after the hatching process has ended.
(10) Anyone who slaughters or kills a fish must stun it immediately before slaughtering or killing it in accordance with Annex 1 number 9. Notwithstanding sentence 1, may
- Flatfish through a quick cut that severed the throat and spine, and
- Eels, if they are caught and processed up to a maximum of 30 animals per day, by stabbing the spinal column just behind the head and removing the intestines, including the heart, immediately
(11) Crustaceans, snails and mussels may only be killed in strongly boiling water, which must completely cover them and continue to boil strongly after they have been added. Notwithstanding sentence 1, may
- Edible crabs killed by mechanical destruction of the two main nerve centers,
- Snails and mussels are killed in over 100 degrees Celsius hot steam as well
- Crustaceans electrically stunned or killed
Citations from § 12 TierSchlV
§ 13 TierSchlV Official approval of further stunning or killing procedures
... Notwithstanding Section 12 Paragraph 3 Clause 1, also in conjunction with Appendix 1, the competent authority ... can be safely anesthetized and killed while avoiding pain or suffering; § 12 Paragraph 8 applies accordingly; 3. The electrical short-term stunning deviating from the system ... prohibit the use of other stunning methods. (2) Notwithstanding Section 12, Paragraph 6, Clause 1 in conjunction with Appendix 2, the competent authority in ... (3) Notwithstanding Section 12 Paragraph 3 Clause 1, the requirements of Section 12 Paragraph 1 are also met in ... (3) Notwithstanding Section 12 Paragraph 3 Clause 1, also in conjunction with Annex 1, the competent authority can be temporarily ... safely anaesthetized and killed while avoiding pain or suffering; Section 12 (8) applies ...
§ 16 TierSchlV administrative offenses
... that an animal named there is stunned or killed, 3. contrary to § 12 paragraph 3 sentence 1 kills a vertebrate, 4. contrary to § 12 paragraph 4 sentence 1 a ... 3. contrary to § 12 paragraph 3 sentence 1 a vertebrate kills, 4. contrary to Section 12 (4) sentence 1, does not, not correctly, not in the prescribed manner or not ... stunning or kills an animal in a manner or not in time, 5. contrary to Section 12 (6) sentence 1 in the according to Annex 2 Column 2 does not start the period with the bleeding or ... the period with the bleeding does not start or does not start in time, 6. contrary to Section 12 (6) sentence 4, does not ensure that an animal named there is bleeded, 7. ... 4 does not ensure that an animal named there is bled, 7. contrary to § 12 paragraph 7 sentence 1 dressing or scalding an animal, 8. contrary to § 12 paragraph 7 sentence ... § 12 paragraph 7 sentence 1 dressing or scalding an animal, 8. contrary Section 12 (7) sentence 2 hangs an animal, 9. contrary to Section 12 (8), an intervention ... 8. contrary to Section 12 (7) sentence 2, 9. contrary to Section 12 (8), intervenes on the animal, 10. contrary to Section 12 (9), not ... 9. contrary to Section 12 (8), intervenes on the animal, 10. contrary to § 12 paragraph 9 does not ensure that a hatchable chick is killed in time ... hatchable chick is killed in time, or 11. contrary to § 12 paragraph 10 sentence 1 not, not correctly, not in the prescribed manner or not. ..
Link to this site: https://www.buzer.de/gesetz/10451/a179145.htm
- Why did Montenegro recognize Kosovo
- What is an individual retirement credit
- How doi prevent children when violence happens
- What is the highest paid writing job
- Have you ever heard of spirit teachers
- The Europeans regard the Jews as their own
- You should patent your invention
- What is the new name of Constantinople?
- Can you get rich while being ethical?
- Why should an employer keep an employee
- Calling a girl hen offensive
- Do you have any foreign friends
- Why do the French eat so much
- When will the Malaysian property price recover?
- What is H1B LCA
- Is child labor against the law
- Will Japan hold its own in the future?
- What is the importance of software refactoring
- Might buy Disney Amazon
- Why is Hollywood so liberal
- Why are Chinese dissidents notoriously ineffective abroad
- What foods are traditional in the Philippines
- Is Jimin from BTS mean
- What makes someone unattractive in your eyes
- Is HAM radio dead
- What is the best Australian wine
- How much do medical lab technicians earn
- Should I move to Los Angeles?
- Where does the term Eurasia come from?
- Are fish oil pills good for you
- What is a blockchain hackathon
- Are your savings taxed