How do you deal with mistakes?
What do you do if you made a mistake?
Questions about personality and self-assessment
Imagine you made a mistake that you are responsible for. How are you acting? - What do you do when you make a mistake?
This is meant
This question is also aimed at your social skills, here: dealing with your own mistakes. Here, too, we are looking for a balanced personality with enough self-confidence to accept justified criticism. In short: Are you a person who is convinced that there is nothing wrong with you, or who is to look for someone to blame for every mistake?
This is how you should answer
Basically: You have to be able to admit a mistake and be prepared to take responsibility for it. And: an open admission of a mistake is the first step towards coping, because only then can you find out what the reason was. And only then can you learn from mistakes.
This results in two things for your answer: First, you should give an example where you made a mistake but successfully overcome it. Second, your example should show that you identified and resolved the problem of your own accord and without excuses so that it did no harm. If you demonstrate such professionalism in dealing with your mistakes, you have won.
Make it clear to yourself: only those who do nothing do not make mistakes. It is important to analyze and process them, to overcome them and to avoid them in the future. Your answer must show that you are capable of it.
Personality and self-assessment
- What is a traditional Greek breakfast
- Is ground beef considered processed
- When will I meet my husband 1
- Is peat native only to Scotland
- How does employee compensation work for employers
- College is important in jobs after graduation
- What is the first known Germanic tribe
- How do you die in a second
- Which organization is best for donating clothing
- How do people get rich through charity?
- Will Trump is finally facing defeat
- How can I look for channels in the telegram?
- What is Charlie Munger's IQ
- List of companies in the USA
- Which zodiac sign is the worst
- Where can I have a document scanned?
- Jaw surgery is worth it
- What does sco pa tu mana mean
- What is the GDP of Brazil
- At what altitude did bombers from World War II fly?
- Creates lift in an aircraft fuselage
- Depression is inevitable
- Do you ever feel like you are alone?
- Where was the croissant invented
- What is downsizing
- How to say politics in Indonesian
- Large budget deficits inevitably lead to inflation
- Can I change my posture?
- What materials are used for road construction
- Which country has the dirtiest air?
- Is populism a threat to democracy
- How can AI help disabled people
- How is AdColony as a company