What is the correct pronunciation of harassment
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Nuisance, Plural: Obligations
- IPA: [bəˈlɛstɪɡʊŋ]
- 1) lasting impact on people, which is perceived as unpleasant
- Derivation from the stem of the verb harass with the derivative (suffix) -ung
- 1) intrusiveness, intrusiveness, Austrian Seccature
- 1) Disturbance, harassment
- 1) Noise pollution, odor pollution
- 1) He was therefore compelled to stop because of this harassment to complain to the supervisor.
- 1) asharassmentfeel sexualHarassment,telephoneharassment
- Nominative: singular harassment; Plural Harassment
- Genitive: singular harassment; Plural Harassment
- Dative: singular harassment; Plural Harassment
- Accusative: singular harassment; Plural Harassment
- Chinese (simplified): 1) 烦扰 (fánrǎo)
- Traditionally Chinese): 1) 煩擾 (fánrǎo)
- English: 1) annoyance, harassment
- French: 1) harcèlement (male)
- Greek (new): 1) ενόχληση (enóchlisi) (Female), παρενόχληση (parenóchlisi) (Female)
- Japanese: 1) 迷惑 (め い わ く, meiwaku)
- Catalan: 1) molèstia (Female), assetjament (male)
- Swedish: 1) besvärlighet, besvär, ofredande, trakasseri
- Spanish: 1) molestia
- Turkish: 1) rahatsızlık
Similar words (German):amusement
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Like four sexual journalists harassment have experienced.“
Bernerzeitung.ch, June 9, 2019
„On Sunday, new allegations were more sexual harassment against Moonves became known.“
NZZ Online, September 10, 2018
„The #MeToo debate on sexism and harassment welcomed Kretschmann in the branch.“
Epoch Times, September 28, 2018
„The 56-year-old actor shared his experiences with sexual harassment spoken.“
DiePresse.com, September 28, 2018
„With this, the City of Vienna is expanding its campaign against sexual harassment now on local.“
kurier.at, May 22, 2019
„How can those affected oppose digital harassment fight back?“
Kölnische Rundschau, May 28, 2020
„The allegations made by these women range from sexual harassment until rape.“
Kleine Zeitung, December 12, 2019
„The French judiciary is investigating sexual allegations harassment against France's ex-head of state.“
Luxemburger Wort, May 11, 2020
„In an interview, the moderator spoke about the issues surrounding sexual harassment spoken and their handling of the situation.“
Klatsch-Tratsch.de, May 21, 2020
„According to the Themis trust agency, film and drama schools should also talk about sexual skills during training harassment is spoken.“
tagesspiegel.de, April 18, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Sekkatur (coll., Austrian.)
- Sekkiererei (coll., Austrian)
- stalking: special form of psychological terror in which a person continues and persecutes, harasses, harasses or terrorizes another person over a longer period of time
- Assault: an illegal and / or unpleasant act; reaching over or spreading out
Another word (synonym) for harassment - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "harassment":
stalking: Synonyms: 1) Harassment, stalking, persecution Related terms: 1) Mobbing Superordinate terms: 1) Psychological terror Subordinate terms: 1) Telephone terror Application examples: 1) Andrea suffered stalking for over a year
chauvinism: ... Use cases: 1) “In college, she fearlessly defended herself against sexual harassment. And later against the chauvinism of the superiors. "2) Some say that the ...
support: ... additional service, allowance, assistance, donation 2) Pfahlwerk Opposite words: handicap, annoyance, disadvantage, inhibition, hindrance.
sexually:… Asexual Generic terms: 1) Sex application examples: 1) He was charged with sexual harassment. Typical word combinations: 1) sexual education ...
noise: ..., unbearable, indescribable, unusual, wild noise 1) Impairments, annoyance, stress, endangerment, hearing damage, health problems, disturbance from noise ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Harassment" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (20.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Belästigung/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "harassment" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Harassment (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Be | läs | ti | gun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
ventilation (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die ventilation; Most ventilations Genitive: ...
Ventilation (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Be | lüf | tun | gen Grammatical features: nominative plural of ...
Ventilation ship (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the ventilation ship; Majority of the ...
Ventilation ships (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Dative Singular: Ventilation ship Hyphenation: ...
Ventilation ships (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Be | lüf | tungs | schif | fen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Ventilation ship (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variants: Ventilation ships Hyphenation: Be | lüf | tungs | schif | fes ...
Ventilation ship (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Belüftungsschiffes Hyphenation: Be | lüf | tungs | schiffs ...
Note (German) Part of speech: Abbreviation Meaning / definition: 1) Comment 2) Complaint 3) Measurement
Bema (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular bema; Plural Bemata genitive: singular Bemas; ...
Bemas (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Be | mas Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈbeːmas] Grammatical…
Bemata (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Be | ma | ta Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈbeːmata] Grammatical…
- When did America return the favor for Pearl Harbor?
- Why does meth taste like perfume
- In which parts of Europe have you lived?
- What is the Uber headquarters address
- Do you like baked beans
- How is Lowes India
- Why is stress in teenagers high these days
- Are carpet tiles suitable for bathrooms
- Can you fight depression alone?
- How can multiple sclerosis be treated?
- What causes weakness in the knees
- What is Cologne
- Why should an employer keep an employee
- In which situations is regret helpful?
- Which automotive company is hiring freshmen?
- How do I cook Pad Thai noodles
- Can we learn from books
- What is Atharva Veda about
- Will the Hindu religion eventually disappear?
- How can multiple sclerosis be treated?
- What are the types of tooth cavities
- Get mushrooms mushrooms
- When did the Europeans lose their indigenous status there?
- What do today's youth want to do