Which MDS branch earns the most
Salary of the federal police officer in the middle service (m / f / d)
If you are employed by the Federal Police, your income is regulated by the Federal Salary Act. This means that you will be placed in a certain grade in which everyone receives a predetermined salary. Membership in a group depends on various factors, such as the position conferred, professional experience and marital status. You can find more information on this in the federal salary table. The salaries in the table apply to federal civil servants in general. As a federal police officer, you also receive a police service allowance, and various allowances such as a family allowance or allowances for working on Sundays and public holidays as well as night shifts are added to the basic salary.
Salary during training As a candidate for a civil service career, you are "civil servant on revocation" and you will be treated according to civil service law. in the Preparatory service (training) As a police officer of the federal police in the middle service, your basic candidate amount is around € 1,250 gross per month. Unlike other apprenticeships, the salary is as Police Chief Candidate the same in all three years of training.
Salary after trainingAfter successfully completing your preparatory service, you will enter the civil service career as a police master. You can develop yourself further to become a police chief, then to a police chief. How much you earn depends on the one hand on your salary group and on the other hand on your experience. Depending on your experience or length of service, you will be classified on a level from 1 to 8. Example:
- As Police chief are you in grade A7. In level 1 your basic salary is € 2,500, in level 8 it is € 3,200.
- As Chief of Police are you in grade A8. In level 1 your basic salary is € 2,600, in level 8 it is € 3,500.
- AsPolice chiefare you in grade A9. In level 1 your basic salary is € 2,800, in level 8 it is € 3,800.
In addition to these basic salaries, there are various allowances such as a family allowance or allowances for working on Sundays and public holidays as well as night shifts. Your salary is taxed as normal, but no social security contributions for unemployment, pension, long-term care and health insurance are deducted. As a civil servant, you have more net at the end of the month than other employees with a similarly high salary.
- How do you leave a poisonous family
- Is microbiology a good career
- Why do my boogers smell like feet
- Can Scotland be as rich as Norway
- What makes your breath smell bad
- Why does whiskey help with toothache
- What's the salary in DXC Technology
- Do Americans have an inferiority complex
- How does the valet parking work
- What are the three characteristics of Japan
- Is China's Internet Censorship Ethical?
- What are the major ports in India
- Why does my urine smell like ammonia
- What is selfish in a relationship
- What is Jiraiya's full name
- What is the program manager's salary
- What is an ox
- What school meals did you really enjoy
- What are some life lessons
- How do I marry a Norwegian girl
- Can rape women 1
- What causes a really bad smelly snot
- Is age important in sports?
- How does Turkish sound for foreigners