What's unique about your last name
District of Gütersloh Where do our strange family names in the Gütersloh district come from?
- Gütersloh district
- Where do our strange family names in the Gütersloh district come from?
Anyone who grew up here will find nothing remarkable in names like Ottovordemgentschenfelde. But in fact the local family names are in some ways unique in Germany.
December 25, 2019 | As of December 25, 2019, 12:41 p.m.
Gutersloh. If you meet a Mr. Hanswillemenke, a Mrs. Schlangenotto or the Höwelkröger brothers on vacation, you immediately know where these people are "wech": from the Gütersloh district Ottovordemgentschenfelde, the longest German family name without spaces and hyphens.
- How much should teenagers eat
- US Muslims marry Jews
- What exactly is hypomania
- Can flossing your life last?
- What happened to Jon's Direwolf Ghost
- What does inefficiency mean
- Algerians identify themselves as black
- Are all whites originally from Europe
- Will I benefit from using a humidifier?
- Can separation save a marriage
- Parental death threats are normal
- What are creative pizza toppings
- Why can't I read any more?
- Which country did VidMate do
- Will the electoral college benefit Republicans?
- Some people ever grow up
- What are the best vegan recipes
- Who is the most beautiful British actress
- Are oats and eggs the perfect breakfast
- Do you suffer from ALS
- Are the parents really interested in it?
- What is a good beginner bass
- What is permanent and temporary in life
- How difficult is CA article