Men Find women musicians attractive
Study: Craftsmen do not fit into the loot scheme of academics and architects are particularly attractive, nurses are sexy, nurses are not
15.03.2011 – 10:08
Head physician marries nurse, head physician but not the nurse: outdated prejudice or still valid today? In the largest single study in Germany, the online dating agency ElitePartner.de examined which professions singles find attractive among the opposite sex. The result: women are particularly attracted to alpha men with a high social status; the demands rise with the level of education. For the ElitePartner single study © 12,622 singles were asked about their preferences.
The ten most attractive male professions1. Architect (32%) 2. Doctor (31%) 3. Journalist (28%) 4. Lawyer (28%) 5. Manager (25%) 6. Craftsman (24%) 7. Musician (19%) 8 Policeman (19%) 9. Pilot (19%) 10. Teacher (17%)
The ten most attractive jobs for women1. Doctor (32%) 2. Journalist (25%) 3. Nurse (25%) 4. Lawyer (24%) 5. Teacher (24%) 6. Architect (23%) 7. Musician (22%) 8 . Actress (20%) 9. Model (18%) 10. Manager (17%)
Bricklayer and professor? No chance
The study compared the information provided by female academics with those of women without a university degree. It turns out that with women academics, men in professions that do not require a degree have little chance. Only 15 percent of female academics find craftsmen attractive. For women without a university degree, it is every fourth woman who finds craftsmen attractive. There is a similar discrepancy in the information given with regard to cooks and firefighters.
Nurses are attractive, nurses are not
Men in occupations with more female connotations are less sought after by women, while women in these occupations are very popular with men. Every fourth man finds nurses attractive, while only seven percent of women find nurses attractive.
Women don't love down
"When choosing a partner, unconscious patterns take effect," comments Dr. Jost Schwaner, Managing Director of ElitePartner.de the results. "Although most women today are no longer dependent on a provider, they still want a partner with a high social status. Doctor and architect stand for a high level of education and a good income. The ElitePartner principle is based on this approach, we provide ours Members have partners with a similar level of education. The higher the level of education, so do the demands of women. Men are more flexible when it comes to choosing a partner: They fall in love more often than women, downwards.
About the ElitePartner single study ©
The ElitePartner single study © is the largest single study in German-speaking countries. The online dating agency has been doing this twice a year since 2005. The subject of the survey is the attitudes, desires and views of singles. For survey wave XII, 12,622 German-speaking singles were surveyed in cooperation with the market research institute Fittkau and Maaß in October / November 2010.
040-600095-609 | [email protected]
Am Sandtorkai 50 | 20457 Hamburg
Original content by: ElitePartner, transmitted by news aktuell
- Who is most successful after high school
- Are Glassdoor after-tax salaries
- How do I create a company
- When is the economy full?
- Was the Battle of Britain insignificant?
- How do you measure the risk in banks
- How do you make lawyers money
- What is your household budget like?
- What are the properties of linen
- How do I increase my resolve
- Are neurosurgeons highly paid in Denmark
- Where can I find an experienced house painter
- What's so great about Marilyn Manson musician
- Who dies more often firefighters or police officers
- How can a stuttering introvert date
- Visit high school online
- What are the cons of being a teenager
- Who is the Indian Union Minister
- How much is Aramco worth
- How do I increase my joy
- Why alcohol is used in perfumes
- How is the job search broken
- What is the most expensive app developer
- What exactly was the dot com bubble
- What is the child care loan
- Why do many people not trust God?
- Which country has the most unfortunate geography
- What color are khaki pants
- How long will Apple still produce iPhones?
- What prevents high blood pressure
- How did you survive something disastrous
- How do I learn the Thirukkural
- Will the GBP rise after Brexit?
- What is a good and quick breakfast