How do you make eggs over hard
Hard boiled egg
Cooking the perfect eggs requires a little dexterity - it's that easy.
Photo HandmadePicture / Depositphotos
Ingredients for 1 serving
Level of difficulty
- Whether soft-boiled or hard-boiled - eggs go well with breakfast, brunch or as a snack in between. To do this, put the eggs from the refrigerator in a saucepan, fill up with warm water (this will even out the temperature difference a little and the eggs will not crack open so easily) and bring the saucepan to a boil.
- Now, depending on the desired consistency, boil the eggs: a soft-boiled egg takes about 3-5 minutes, a wax-boiled egg takes about 5-7 minutes and a hard-boiled egg should boil in water for about 8-10 minutes.
Tips on the recipe
If an egg pops open while boiling, add a little salt or a dash of lemon juice to the boiling water - this means that the egg coagulates faster and does not leak.
- Mexico is largely wheelchair accessible
- Are marriages made by God or made by man
- How many cities are there in the UAE
- How does a hungry animal behave?
- How often do software developers get rich
- What is educational inflation
- How do homosexuals choose children
- What is driving economic growth
- How does the smell spread?
- Why do you love apple
- What are good basics
- What makes someone a hero
- What is a multiplier
- Why are there festivals
- What was the worst inflation ever
- How does Elon Musk smell
- What is Trump's best tweet
- How high are the joint union contributions
- How true is reading the palm of your hand
- Has New Mexico vehicle inspections
- Why don't cheap perfumes smell good
- Can a cat stay in a room
- Are you going to church today?
- How often do you call your grandparents?