How do you leave a poisonous family
|The most important behavioral measures are:|
|When entering the building, look at the escape routes so that you can find them quickly and safely in the event of a fire!|
|As a rule, always escape downstairs in a multi-story building!|
|Always hold on to the banister, because panicked people do not show any consideration for others!|
|Do not use elevators under any circumstances: they become a deadly trap if they fill with smoke or get stuck after a power failure!|
|Never rush open doors, but open them carefully and close them again immediately if a thick layer of smoke has already formed behind them!|
|If you can no longer leave the room you are in, seal the cracks and crevices on the door with wet sheets or towels to prevent the smoke from entering!|
|Hang large sheets out of the window to show that and where people are still waiting for help!|
- Why did Pakistan do the JF 17
- What is the worst paying medical profession
- Why is ethics important in business communication
- Is it possible to survive fugu poisoning?
- How long does a police investigation take
- How do consulting firms make money
- Why are North Indian languages not Dravidian
- Why do we hate our old parents
- What's so great about Korean beef
- How bad is it to be a chiropractor
- What had previous generations woke up
- What's the worst job you loved
- How population growth causes traffic jams
- What is a mean husband
- Cheating Norwegian men
- How is the inflation rate calculated
- Which is the course after engineering
- Why are teenagers in India distracted
- Do you think English accents are funny?
- What are the signs of burnout
- Why is quantitative easing allowed?
- Why do alloys have high resistance
- Why should anyone join the hotel industry?
- Why are DSLR cameras better