Can one child sexually abuse another child
Recognize child sexual abuse
Children don't invent abuse
80 to 90 percent of the perpetrators are male and come from the immediate environment, for example from the family, neighborhood, daycare center, school or from the sports club. "The children often find it very difficult to talk about it, not all of them manage to confide in someone at all. They are ashamed, intimidated by the abusing people or feel unfounded guilty," explains Miriam Rassenhofer, child and adolescent psychotherapist and junior professor for teaching, dissemination and networking in child protection at the Ulm University Hospital.
It is important to know that children do not make up sexual abuse on their own. Often their hints are misunderstood by adults, for example when they do not want to go to piano lessons without being able to explain the reasons. "In any case, you should pay attention if there are new abnormalities or changes in behavior," says the psychologist. Some children become anxious, sad or aggressive, withdraw, complain of stomach pains, sleep poorly, wet themselves or even exceed the sexual boundaries of other girls or boys. Nevertheless, an assessment remains difficult: "Every change can also have other causes, for example bullying. Some affected children even behave particularly well. In addition, clear injuries to the body are rarely found," says the psychologist.
- Will the ECB of the European Central Bank fail?
- Does masturbation affect spirituality?
- How important is your ethnicity to you?
- How old are third graders
- What is the best English to Chinese Translator
- How are Eastern European foods
- How do I claim my inheritance
- What is the best online photo magazine
- Skydiving is a good idea
- How do you fight the aging process
- Why is the Vietnamese government ineffective
- What's wrong with coming quickly
- Faster is always better with manual labor
- What are the goals of multinational companies
- Is it difficult to emigrate to Norway?
- Korean men like Arab girls
- How did Germany become so powerful
- Why don't Australians eat camel meat
- What is the importance of classical music
- What do you eat regularly for dinner?
- How can uncooked rice cause diarrhea
- Why are the religions still standing today?
- Do the Chinese have gambling problems
- What is the Tamil Nadu caste population