Why is the United Kingdom so overpopulated
Great Britain lies northwest of mainland Europe between the North Atlantic and the North Sea; the chalk cliffs of Dover rise in the south, the Scottish fjords flow into the sea in the north.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland includes England, Scotland and Wales on the main island and Northern Ireland across the Northern Channel. The geographical conditions have resulted in the population and economic activities being very unevenly distributed to this day: Great Britain is overpopulated in some places and deserted in others; Asylum seekers, migrants and wealthy immigrants always head for the same regions. Seen from above, this demographic imbalance is particularly evident: England has five times as many inhabitants as Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales combined, and the north-south divide increases even further as the metropolitan areas of southern England grow.
Since the beginning of the 21st century, what was once the world's largest economic power seems to be picking itself up again and mastering the challenges of modernity with its own pragmatism. The world's most important stock exchange is located in London, the very first metropolis in the history of urbanization. But the economic boom failed to dispel the differences that threaten the kingdom's internal equilibrium and political unity.
Britain encompasses rich, dynamic regions as well as those poorer areas that have never got over their glorious industrial past. And his four nations do not always agree on which path leads to a common, hopeful future.
Director: Roland Théron
- Why don't programmers automate software generation?
- Will Pakistan ever outperform the Indian economy?
- A chatbot can be conscious
- How does inflation affect us?
- Who claims the Antarctic
- Currency exchange is the riskiest investment
- Bollywood loses its value
- How should college students spend their summers
- Sell short stories as well as novels
- Is nautae Romani or nautae Romanae correct?
- What do people not understand about saving money
- Do you prefer a long distance relationship
- What should you not do in life
- French Canadians speak Old French
- What does in
- How do I violate an INFP
- How do I get the correct code reviews
- What is a FinTech startup
- Which branch of government can indict judges?
- What is community building
- US Muslims marry Jews
- What are the duties of a nanny
- Why did Pakistan do the JF 17
- When do green beans go bad