What does XVIII mean in Roman numerals?
MMXVII AD = In the Year of the Lord 2017 = 2017 AD.
N (nulla) sometimes stands for "zero" (zero).
The following notation of the numbers 49 as IL, 95 as VC, 99 as IC, 990 as XM and 999 as IM is not permitted.
- What are some breathtaking language subjects
- What do Cubans think of Mexico?
- How's Jack Dorsey
- Can an internist be a general practitioner
- What do Indonesians think of Arab Indonesians
- How do you rate the strength of the youth
- Why should I learn kung fu?
- Who makes the best wallets up front
- Are INFJ and ISFP relationships working
- How do you say happy birthday
- Why do teachers give bad grades
- How much do Americans read on average?
- Are there international travel agencies in Europe?
- Do you prefer BTS or Seventeen Why
- Do you want to live in Indonesia?
- What is a Swiss breakfast
- Do you enjoy working as an accountant?
- Which gender loves sex the most
- Has the United States become a technocracy?
- Why is the Nigerian accent so funny
- Is the existence of God absolute
- Can people with NPD be hoarders
- What if the United States never collapsed?
- What bothers you most about Meghan Markle?