How long does it take for chewing gum to expire?
Product information: SUPERPEP® Travel chewing gum dragees 20 mg
Travel chewing gum is particularly useful when you are out and about in the car, on the plane or on the ship. Just put it in your mouth and chew vigorously. To be used as a precaution and only if necessary when the typical symptoms of travel sickness first appear: The superpep® Travel chewing gum dragees 20 mg from the pharmacy. Children from the age of 6 can benefit from this unique treatment for travel sickness. Since the active ingredient dimenhydrinate is contained in low doses, the travel chewing gum does not make you so tired.
- For children from 6 years and adults
- To be taken as a preventive measure or directly if necessary
- Doesn't make you so tired (small amount of active ingredient of 20 mg dimenhydrinate)
- Chewing motion can provide additional relief
- Practical for on the go - more relaxed travel with Superpep®!
When do Superpep® Travel chewing gum?
For milder cases of motion sickness, have Superpep® Travel chewing gum dragées 20 mg proven for the prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting.
Super pep® Travel chewing gum dragées 20 mg are the only chewing gum against travel sickness. Thanks to the practical dosage form as travel chewing gum, it is easy to use - so it is well suited for children from 6 years of age who quickly get sick in the car, plane or on the ship.
Active ingredient dimenhydrinate: that's why Superpep makes it® not so tired
Another plus is the form of travel chewing gum, namely for tolerability. The active ingredient dimenhydrinate, which is released by chewing, is contained in a lower concentration than in travel tablets. That's why they do superpep® Travel chewing gum dragees 20 mg not so tired either.
Good to know: The chewing motion can also relieve travel sickness. Chewing gum promotes concentration and balances the pressure in the inner ear when flying, for example.
Superpep® Reise chewing gum dragées 20 mg contain dimenhydrinate, an active ingredient against nausea and vomiting. It is an H1 antihistamine that binds to the histamine receptors in the brain, thus suppressing the stimulation of the vomiting center in the brain. Dimenhydrinate is a proven treatment option to use medication to combat travel sickness.
For a better understanding of the effects of dimenhydrinate, one must know that travel sickness does not come from the stomach, but from the brain: Travel sickness occurs when two or more inconsistent sensory impressions arrive in the brain.
If, on the one hand, our equilibrium organ on a rocking ship sends the signal "movement" to the brain, but at the same time the visual stimulus of a stationary pole is present (e.g. below deck in the cabin without a window), there is a real processing conflict. This leads to a stress reaction in the brain, which then releases more of the messenger substance histamine, which stimulates the vomiting center in the brain.
This is exactly where dimenhydrinate intervenes as an active ingredient: the stimulation of the vomiting center by the messenger substance is dampened. Nausea is relieved and vomiting is counteracted.
- 1 superpep® Travel chewing gum dragee contains 20 mg dimenhydrinate
- For other components, please refer to the instructions for use
Superpep® Travel chewing gum: practical use and individually dosed
The superpep® Reise chewing gum dragées 20 mg can be taken as a precaution or directly as needed. Depending on the age of the person and the severity of the symptoms, the chewing gum dragees are dosed individually. Please also read the package insert and ask your pharmacy or doctor's office if you have any questions.
Superpep® is chewed like a normal chewing gum. So that the nausea does not even occur, the first chewing gum drage is used an hour before the start of the journey, chewed thoroughly and after 30 minutes simply removed from the mouth. No water is required for ingestion.
If necessary, simply take more chewing gum dragees, adults and adolescents from 12 years no more than 7 a day, children from 6 to 12 years no more than 4 a day until the symptoms subside, but take a half-hour break in between. As much as necessary, as little as possible is the motto! Incidentally, accidentally swallowing the travel chewing gum is harmless.
Superpep® Travel chewing gum dragees 20 mg: dosage
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, Superpep® Travel chewing gum dragees 20 mg used in the following dosage:
- 3 times 1 superpep each® Travel chewing gum dragée 20 mg every half an hour
- If necessary, additional chewing gum dragees can be chewed, but not more than 7 a day
- 2 times 1 superpep each® Travel chewing gum dragée 20 mg every half an hour
- If necessary, additional chewing gum dragees can be chewed, but not more than 4 pieces a day
Important: Turn superpep® Travel chewing gum dragees 20 mg only for a short time, unless your doctor has prescribed otherwise. If nausea and vomiting despite using Superpep® Travel chewing gum tablet 20 mg persist, please ask your doctor for advice.
Those who prefer travel tablets can use the tried and tested Superpep® Use tablets 50 mg (without a prescription). The tablets are used to prevent and treat motion sickness and contain the active ingredient dimenhydrinate in higher doses (50 mg).
Super pep® Travel chewing gum dragées 20 mg have proven themselves many times over against travel sickness. Please note the following information.
- hypersensitive (allergic) to dimenhydrinate, other antihistamines, levomenthol or any of the other ingredients of Superpep® Travel chewing gum dragees 20 mg
- have an acute attack of asthma
- have glaucoma (narrow-angle glaucoma)
- have an adrenal tumor (pheochromocytoma)
- suffer from a disorder in the production of blood pigment (porphyria)
- suffer from an enlargement of the prostate gland (prostatic hyperplasia) with residual urine
- suffer from seizures (epilepsy, eclampsia)
- suffer from bronchial asthma or other respiratory diseases that are associated with pronounced hypersensitivity of the airways
- in children under 6 years of age
If you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, you should tell your doctor or pharmacist (this also applies to medicines that are not available on a prescription).
For further information, please see the instructions for use.
Superpep® Reise chewing gum dragées 20 mg are suitable for use in children from 6 years of age.
In children, the use of Superpep continues® Travel chewing gum dragees 20 mg in advance of the safe use of chewing gum.
You can superpep® Travel chewing gum dragées 20 mg during pregnancy only after consultation with your doctor and only if he considers it to be absolutely necessary. Background: Dimenhydrinate, the active ingredient in Superpep® Travel chewing gum dragees 20 mg, may induce preterm labor.
Breastfeeding women should stop taking Superpep® do without, as the active ingredient dimenhydrinate passes into breast milk and the safety of using Superpep® while breastfeeding® is not used. In addition, adverse effects such as increased restlessness on the breastfed child cannot be ruled out. The following always applies during pregnancy and breastfeeding: Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
Download the package insert
saves your trip at ...
Rail travel is a pleasant way of traveling. But travel sickness can also strike here.
The history of seasickness is as old as seafaring. This is how it can be prevented.
Air sickness is usually short-lived because there are tried and tested treatments available.
Nausea while driving is very common, especially in children. Why is that?
- How can I treat toenail clamps
- Which are the DU North Campus Colleges
- How can I make a foreign friend
- Are men physically more attractive than women
- Melania Trump is a nice person
- Was Poland involved in the Holocaust
- Are job offers legally binding
- How does the RBI measure inflation
- How much are slide assistants paid
- Why am I not sad
- What is your most worn fragrance
- Are Russian women popular with Turkish men
- How do people react to being alone
- Is it harmful to smell burnt electronics?
- Some spiders use other cobwebs
- How do you give hope to someone
- How are the people at Harvard
- What is an L2 level on Google
- Do you act at your age
- Why do healing wounds usually hurt
- Why do foreigners complain
- Hate westerners China
- Why is Fortnite Mobile unsuccessful
- How do trunk beetles form