Muslim people recite the Holy Quran
The Koran is the message of Allah for Muslims. Therefore he is very important to Muslims. Like the Jews the Torah, so many Muslims try to read and understand the Koran as often as possible.
The Koran reports on creation and describes what Allah is like - for example, merciful and just. In addition, the Koran speaks of many prophets who also appear in the Hebrew Bible.
The messages from Allah are also called revelations. They also contain some rules and commandments for the people. For example, they encourage people to do good and avoid bad. People should live together honestly, patiently, modestly and peacefully.
The Koran consists of 114 chapters in total. They are called suras. Each sura is divided into verses. Your name is Aya. The word "Koran" (qur’an) means “what is presented” or “what is to be read”. That is Arabic and the language of the Koran.
The suras of the Koran are recited in a special way. It sounds a bit like music. There are even specific rules for the pronunciation and accentuation of the letters. Many Muslims learn this and can then recite the Koran very well. This sounds very nice.
Your questions about the Koran
When was the Koran written?
Who wrote the Quran?
When do Muslims read the Koran?
How do Muslims get to know the Koran?
Is the Koran also available in German?
What is the connection between the Tanach, the Second Testament and the Koran?
Is it a sin to read the Quran in another language?
How many Korans are there?
Aren't there 14 versions of the Koran?
What is the best way to learn the Koran by heart and how long does it take?
Why should Muslims be godly?
Didn't Mohammed know Jews and Christians?
Do the Bible and the Koran call for violence against people of different faiths?
Do Muslims Really Get 100 Virgos After Death If They Behave Well In Life?
How is living faith possible when one is not allowed to interpret or question the scriptures?
- Where does your self worth come from
- How would you like to be taken
- Why is Hollywood so liberal
- Can we lie to someone we love?
- Is prednisone good after 3 years
- Why are some relationships difficult to work with?
- What are some research topics for accounting
- How do you teach unions
- How can I find an old legacy
- Why was the Friends show canceled
- What is your favorite fish and why
- What animals do not breathe from their noses?
- What is your favorite spice less known?
- Why do people stay in loveless marriages
- How do I bake hard boiled eggs
- Which areas have the highest population density?
- What does David mean in the Bible
- What is literature of the 21st century
- What is the best bedtime
- Would you eat horse meat
- Why do we tax companies
- How to pronounce Melania Trump
- Why is traditional marriage support considered poor
- How is life as an anesthesiologist
- How can I make clothes smell better
- How did Steve Jobs think
- Why do phones have high pings
- Can a single person save a relationship
- Is it safe to buy from Google Reviews Service
- Why does God punish people
- How can I cook tomato rice
- How can you overcome a stutter
- Should LeBron James leave Cleveland
- Who benefits from school lunches