How does disabled parking work
Parking permit for severely disabled people
Parking permits (blue parking permit) can be issued for severely disabled people with exceptional walking difficulties (aG), bilateral amelia or phocomelia or with comparable functional impairments, as well as for blind people (BI).
Even those who do not have a driver's license can receive a parking permit for the disabled, which is valid for their respective driver.
These groups of people are allowed to park with the appropriate parking permit in parking spaces that are marked with the additional sign "wheelchair user symbol". These groups of people are allowed to continue
- Park for up to three hours in places where the restricted stopping ban (signs 286, 290.1 StVO) is ordered,
- in the area of a zone stopping ban (sign 290.1 StVO), in which parking is permitted by additional signs, exceed the permitted parking time.
- in places that are marked by the sign "Parking" (sign 314 StVO), "Parking space management zone" (sign 314.1 StVO) or "Parking on sidewalks" (sign 315 StVO) and for which parking time is limited by an additional sign park out the allotted time,
- Park during the loading time in pedestrian zones (sign 242.1 StVO), in which loading and unloading is permitted for certain times.
- park at parking meters and at parking ticket machines, free of charge and time limit,
- park in car parks for residents for up to 3 hours,
- Park in traffic-calmed areas (sign 325.1 StVO) outside of the marked areas without obstructing the through traffic,
if there is no other parking possibility within a reasonable distance. The maximum permitted parking time is 24 hours.
Bring a valid ID card for the severely handicapped as well as a current passport photo. The issuing of the ID is free of charge.
Parking facilities outside of the AG regulation (orange parking card)
There is also the possibility to get a parking facility outside of the AG regulation.
The following groups of people can be considered for easier parking:
- Severely disabled people with the marks G and B and a degree of disability (GdB) of at least 80 for functional disorders in the lower limbs (and the lumbar spine, insofar as these affect the ability to walk);
- Severely disabled people with the marks G and B and a GdB of at least 70 for functional disorders of the lower limbs (and the lumbar spine, insofar as these affect the ability to walk) and at the same time a GdB of at least 50 for functional disorders of the heart or the respiratory organs;
- Severely disabled people who have Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis if they have a GdB of at least 60;
- Severely disabled people with an artificial anus and artificial urinary diversion at the same time, if the GdB is at least 70.
The Ministry of Building, Housing, Urban Development and Transport of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia issued the regulation dated November 30, 2015 Az .: III B3 - 78-12 / 6, the B mark for the use of parking facilities in North Rhine-Westphalia is no longer necessary.
The disabled parking permits issued without the mark B are only valid in North Rhine-Westphalia.
For this, too, you must bring your handicapped ID card with you.
The application for parking facilities is sent from here to the Hochsauerlandkreis. After an examination of the supply law by the Hochsauerlandkreis, it will inform you whether the requirements for the parking facility have been met.
The groups of people who are allowed to receive an orange parking card:
- Park for up to three hours (with a parking disc) in places where the restricted stopping prohibition is ordered (a longer parking time can be approved for certain stopping sections on request)
- Exceed the permitted parking time in the area of a zone stopping ban
- Park beyond the permitted time in parking areas where the parking time is limited by an additional sign
- park in pedestrian zones where loading or unloading is permitted for certain times during loading times,
- Park at parking meters and at parking ticket machines, free of charge and time limit
- park in car parks for residents for up to three hours
- in traffic-calmed areas outside of the marked areas without obstructing through traffic
However, this only applies if there is no other parking option within a reasonable distance and the maximum permitted parking time is 24 hours. Not These last-named groups of people may park in the areas marked with the wheelchair symbol.
Is to be brought
- the valid severely handicapped ID of the pension office or the Hochsauerlandkreis,
- as well as a current passport photo.
- What's wrong with Nancy Pelosi
- How were Ahom Koenige selected
- What is the Chabahar Project
- How do I raise 2 children alone
- How should Ambattur Chennai live
- What is guitar tone
- Chinese people eat donkey 1
- A southern accent is a dialect
- Where can I find startups that I can contact
- Girls really do fall in love
- Is Dubai safe for Indians
- What is the Carnegie Secret
- Why are we 4 years old
- Why does my brain feel so foggy?
- Eats healthy eggs for breakfast
- What are some of the coolest couple pictures
- Donald Trump goes to church regularly
- Your adult children will all get along
- This is only about CA article ship
- What did Heidegger think of Hegel?
- How can I improve my friend
- Mixed race people liked better
- Why are firewalls used
- Stores banks money in SQL