What is a good shrimp recipe
This delicious low-crab recipe for Fried Prawns with Garlic and Lemon is the perfect combination for any seafood lover.
- Wash the ready-to-cook king prawns and then pat them dry with kitchen paper.
- For the oil dressing, peel the garlic and ginger and cut both into thin slices. Wash and core the red pepper and cut into thin slices. Halve the lemon, squeeze one half and rub off some of the peel. Cut the second half of the lemon into slices.
- Then for the oil dressing put the olive oil in a saucepan and briefly heat it with the garlic, ginger, grated lemon zest and peppers. Then add a little lemon juice.
- Now heat the tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, add the prawns and fry over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes. Then turn them over, add the lemon wedges and fry everything together for another 2-3 minutes until the shrimp get a nice color. Season everything vigorously with salt and pepper and arrange appealingly on a plate.
- Finally, drizzle the oil dressing over the shrimp and serve warm.
Tips on the recipe
Carbohydrates per serving: approx. 3g
The delicious crustaceans are often accompanied by a full-bodied - not very dry white wine.
A Kerner, Pinot Blanc or Müller-Thurgau definitely fulfills the purpose of taste harmony.
- What bad smell do you like
- Why does semen taste good
- When did racism really occur?
- How can government help eradicate poverty
- How does ATM check deposit work?
- How are black people treated in Maastricht, the Netherlands
- What does food poisoning begin with?
- Is the ICO market dead
- Is it possible to change a fuckboy?
- Do you prefer a long distance relationship
- Are there vegetarians in Germany?
- Who did Abhimanyu kill in Mahabharat
- How long can you live without media
- Is Donald Trump's immigration ban really unconstitutional?
- Should physical punishment be equated with attack
- Is the CMC designation of a certified business consultant valuable
- Why does China need democracy
- How many US prisons are private
- What Causes Morgellons Disease
- How are the people in China
- What is meant by VAT
- Is knn unsupervised learning
- There is no cure for cancer
- The gender identity is fluid