What was Donald Trump's election campaign
Donald Trump: "We win this election!"
The incumbent US President Donald Trump sees himself as the winner of the election in the USA despite his clear defeat against his challenger Joe Biden. "You cheated and rigged our presidential election, but we'll still win," said the Republican in Valdosta, Georgia, referring to the Democrats. "We'll win this election," he said.
At his first rally since the election, Trump announced that he would continue to take legal action against the result - up to the Supreme Court in Washington, the US Supreme Court. The president again claimed that hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were cast in the November 3rd election. Trump has never presented evidence of this.
Trump has already filed numerous lawsuits in several states against Biden's victory, but so far without success. A recount in Georgia also confirmed Biden's victory in the embattled state, the first of a Democratic presidential candidate there since 1992.
Decision on majority in the Senate
During his performance, however, he again claimed that he had won Georgia. He also campaigned in Valdosta for the preservation of the majority of his Republicans in the Senate. He urged the re-election of the two Republican Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler from Georgia.
Senator David Perdue giving his campaign speech
You will face Democrats Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock in a runoff on January 5th. The election is of paramount importance because it determines the majority in the powerful US Senate.
Kamala Harris could make the difference for Democrats
In the elections on November 3, the Republicans were able to secure 50 of the 100 seats in the parliamentary chamber. If the Democrats manage to win the two seats in Georgia, there would be a stalemate in the Senate. Then the elected Vice President Kamala Harris - who is also President of the Senate - would have the last word in the event of a tie. That would give the Democrats a de facto majority. Polls recently saw the two Democratic challengers close ahead in Georgia.
US media had proclaimed Biden as the winner of the presidential election just under a month ago. According to the results so far from the states, Biden has 306 voters, Trump has 232. An election winner is whoever wins at least 270 voters. Biden is to be sworn in on January 20th.
gri / ust (dpa, afp)
- What are a few small gifts for friends
- In general, what makes boys cry
- Is fluorinated water good for human teeth
- Why did the uprising fail?
- What diseases are caused by cocci bacteria
- How do I sleep without getting dreams
- Which country does Antarctica own
- Havana is good
- Let's head towards an inflationary recession
- What was your biggest positive WTF moment
- Which movie character inspired you the most
- Why do people ask for dowry
- How do you escape nicotine addiction
- Why are you interested in computers
- Where do you set up a digital agency?
- How can you create trust between employees
- Should I learn Icelandic or Faeroe first?
- Are wormholes radioactive
- Show people with a high IQ
- What should I bring with me when I'm traveling alone
- What is compatibility in a relationship
- How does Donald Trump feel about Melania
- What is good kcup coffee
- Where can I get an electrician
- How dilapidated books
- Are French women really beautiful
- Is CRMnext a good company
- Which home security system would be better
- Is there a forum for copywriters
- How do snakes eat rabbits
- What are some vegeterian vegan Japanese foods
- What workouts does J Cole 1
- Are the Iranians anti-Semitic