What are some good staff guidelines
What Are Some Good Guidelines When Designing A Website For The Telecommunications Business? [Closed]
There are no real guidelines to follow, just non-written rules. Being a good web designer takes years of reading, experimenting, etc. So it's very difficult to give you "some guidelines".
What you can do, however, is find a template on www.themeforest.net and customize it to suit your needs (really cheap, even with WordPress which is the leader in free CMSbusiness). If you don't want to buy a template it is still good to have a look around as there are damn good designers on this website.
When looking at their designs, keep the following in mind:
- Check out how they got things apart (based mostly on the 960 grid).
- Check out how they create depth with subtle gradients
- Look at how to focus on "call to action" what is most important
- Take a look at the backend (how clean the code is)
However, if you really want to learn some web design basics, here is a start for you:
Also learn more about jQuery, just google the best JQuery plugins 2010 (or 2011) and read, read, read.
Hope this helps you :)
- Why does success come from being yourself
- Have you ever messed up a lot
- Is it easy to rent a car in Dubai
- What are antibiotics made of
- What is the London thing anyway
- The protest in Hong Kong thwarts emigration
- How does a CEO salary package work
- Why did you develop your consulting business
- What is fear for you
- Is the Bible against snakes
- Are you satisfied with your work environment
- How are you going to design multi-story buildings
- Has your child ever destroyed something irreplaceable?
- What is a blueprint
- Should the dividend distribution tax be abolished
- What makes a person a parent
- Why do Tamils eat beef
- Future generations will hate us
- Big import and export from Pakistan
- What is Cologne
- Bed bugs smell like blood
- Can people live without the law
- Is prednisone good after 3 years
- Can we change our date of birth after registration?