What happens when you eat a maggot
Eaten fly eggs - you should do this now
Fly eggs are small and inconspicuous, so they are often eaten with them. Check out our at home article for what to do after noticing it and what symptoms you may experience.
Eaten fly eggs - you should do that
We can reassure you beforehand, because fly eggs are rarely dangerous to humans. However, what happens after consumption and when you could possibly get more serious problems can be read below:
- Once you've eaten the fly eggs, the rest of the food will carry them down the esophagus and into the stomach. There, the aggressive stomach acid ensures that the eggs are completely dissolved and digested. In healthy people, consumption does not have a negative effect on their well-being, only the taste of the food suffers.
- It can be more problematic if children have eaten fly eggs because they have a weaker immune system. Therefore, the children may feel uncomfortable. As soon as you notice that your child has eaten fly eggs, first observe their development. If you have major complaints, you should definitely consult a doctor.
- Since the fly eggs usually settle on food that has already gone off, this will be the trigger for problems. Particularly raw meat, such as minced meat, that is not properly stored is an ideal breeding ground for fly eggs. If you still feel sick after eating the fly eggs and eating, it is because of the food itself.
- In order to be on the safe side that the fly eggs do not cause you any problems, you should pay attention to the signs of your body. If you notice excessive bowel movements on the following days or if you suffer from nausea more often, a visit to the doctor is inevitable.
- Tip: Especially in the warm season you have to make sure that you store your food correctly. Fly eggs can form after just a few hours and multiply quickly on your food. Before preparing your food, it is important to check the condition of the ingredients. If you are not sure, it is better to dispose of individual ingredients. Otherwise: Store fresh food in a cool place or use it immediately.
Video tip: Why the food on the plane often doesn't taste good
Mold can have different effects than eaten fly eggs. Find out what to do after you've eaten mold in the next home article.
- Why are pigs so smart
- Which Ancestral DNA Kits Should I Avoid?
- What is the child care loan
- What are some web 2 0 tools
- Why Americans Like India
- What does a Canadian address look like
- Can a school teacher be rich
- What is the best zoo
- What is the russian word for push?
- Racism turns against white people
- How do I look for a job in Australia
- Can I talk to you about travel?
- Why did you become a caregiver
- The fear of higher taxes before investments
- What are headhunters
- Why are suit jackets called blazers
- What are the different types of jobs
- What are the types of tooth cavities
- You can overdose Seroquel
- How can gay couples have children?
- What do Koreans think of Indonesian girls
- Do you like baked beans
- Why shouldn't I go out with rich people
- What is your life in the future