What desserts do people eat for Christmas
Christmas desserts - heavenly recipes for the festival
With or without Schwips, with spicy fruit, chocolate or toffee. On the festive days there is really a lot of feasting! Here are the best recipes for heavenly Christmas desserts - from simple to sophisticated.
- Popular ingredients for Christmas desserts
- Classic Christmas desserts
- Christmas desserts to prepare
- Christmas desserts in a glass
- Christmas desserts with mascarpone
- Christmas desserts without alcohol
- Fast Christmas desserts
Popular ingredients for Christmas desserts
Christmas desserts are the sweet highlight of every festive meal. You can really go all out! Typical for Christmas desserts is the refinement with ingredients such as:
- Fruits:Apple, pear, dried cranberries, pomegranate, orange, cranberries, soft apricots, frozen berries, raisins
- Spices:Anise, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, cloves, gingerbread spice, speculoos spice, vanilla, cinnamon
- Liqueurs:Amaretto *, baked apple liqueur, egg liqueur, coffee liqueur, gingerbread liqueur (for drizzling on pastries or for tipsy creams)
- Cookies, Christmas cookies:Amarettini, cantuccini, dominoes, honey cake, gingerbread, gingerbread, printen, speculoos, cinnamon stars
- Christmas syrup:Almond syrup, cinnamon syrup (for a Christmas flavor in ice cream or mousse)
- Roasted almonds, ginger (candied), caramel bonbons *, caramel, brittle, marzipan, nougat, nuts, chocolate, crumble
- Mulled wine, punch (for marinating fruits)
- Preserved fruit, rum pot
- Meringue, crème fraîche, mascarpone, quark, cream
Classic Christmas desserts
When filled, baked apples are a real treat. Almost everything goes with the sweet and sour fruit, so in addition to the classic filling made of dominoes, you can also serve a baked apple with brittle chocolate and egg whites and use cheesecake, toffifee pralines or a marzipan nut mixture for the filling. Homemade vanilla sauce or vanilla ice cream then taste great as a sweet topping.
Panna cotta, tiramisu or mousse au chocolat can also be modified for Christmas with speculoos or punch cherries. For our Christmas crème brûleé, simply add some cinnamon to the milk, cream and egg mixture.
Christmas desserts to prepare
In addition to the Christmas dessert classics, layered desserts are a simple and tasty choice. You can prepare these very well because you usually only a few ingredients you need for it. Trifles are great for a Christmas in a larger groupsince you got the ingredients nicely in a large glass jar can layer. Semifreddo, or parfait, and ice cream are also very easy to prepare, as they usually have to freeze for a night. Our highlight is the coconut semifreddo with passion fruit. Exotic and beautifully Christmassy!
With our recipes for preparing Christmas desserts you will also save yourself more stress in the kitchen on the holiday.
Christmas desserts in a glass
The advantage of desserts by the glass is that you can get dessert portion directly and so prepare great can. Have you discovered a delicious layered dessert, but would like to serve it more festively? Then layer the ingredients in small dessert glasses *
Our best recipes for dessert from the glass:
- Is a plywood business profitable
- When did Republicans become Democrats?
- How much Pluralsight writers are paid
- What famous scientists were spawners
- What are people's memories of blockbusters
- Pakistan is on the verge of collapse
- What America will do great again
- Can I go for a walk quickly in certain periods of time?
- What is a provider in AngularJS
- How much can retainer teeth move
- Why do the British call others love
- A toddler is a baby
- What untraditional breakfast do you eat
- Why does music cause emotions
- What is the national dish of Uzbekistan
- How many missiles can drones carry?
- Germany's attitude towards migrants is changing
- Should you face a lover
- How rich is Bill Gates
- What's the most useful book you've read
- Why do people always know me
- Is it a respected job to be a teacher?
- Antibiotics in pill form go badly
- How deadly is dementia
- What is the Chinese Communist Party
- How do I make my lips smaller
- Is the payment on the Amazon bank account safe?
- What does a happy life mean?
- Why does a skateboard need coal?
- What is the average income of a nurse in Germany?
- Why do alloys have high resistance
- How do gay people have children
- Could heal the brain after damage
- How should I cultivate the reading habit?