How great is Neil Patrick Harris
Neil Patrick Harris: This is how he experienced his corona disease
imago images / Pacific Press Agency16.09.2020 10:24 a.m.
Neil Patrick Harris and his family survived COVID-19, he has now revealed. He reports how bad the illness really was for him and his family.
The "How I Met Your Mother" star, who raises the twins Gideon and Harper with his husband David Burtka, contracted the dreaded virus in March.
"We feel great"
Today all family members have completely recovered, as Neil Patrick Harris reports. In the American "TODAY Show" he says: "We feel great."
And further: “It happened pretty early in the pandemic, in late March or early April. We always did our best and I thought I had the flu and didn't mean to be paranoid. Then I lost my sense of taste and smell, that was an indicator, so we isolated ourselves. "
Check out this post on Instagram A post shared by Neil Patrick Harris (@nph) on Aug 28, 2020 at 6:20 am PDT
"It wasn't nice!"
He also says that it wasn't an easy time: “It wasn't nice, but we made it through and we have the antibodies and we feel good. We want to make sure that everyone is doing their best to slow things down, that's clear. "
The small family liked to spend the corona lockdown together, as the actor continues, because that way they could finally spend time together again.
Check out this post on Instagram A post shared by Neil Patrick Harris (@nph) on Aug 22, 2020 at 8:26 am PDT
Some family celebrations
In quarantine, the four not only celebrated birthdays, but also the anniversary of Neil and David. On the anniversary day, Neil wrote on social media:
“Six years ago. Maybe the happiest day of my life. We have had thousands of memories since then. No mercy. Thank you David for creating and stirring up my world. I am always grateful to you. "
Check out this post on Instagram A post shared by Neil Patrick Harris (@nph) on May 31, 2020 at 5:28 am PDT
- Why don't we eat snakes
- How can history help us today
- Why do old people smile a lot
- Indian Americans feel happy
- What can change your life
- What should I teach my teacher
- Indians are very immune to allergies
- Should inherited wealth be illegal
- Can I reheat Bournvita milk?
- What is a request for the start of construction
- What is the fee for LUMS
- How are swords used nowadays
- What is the most skillful sport
- How do I stop farting during sex
- Things change after you get rich
- Which enemy did Israel most respect?
- What is Chad famous for?
- What are some common negative values
- How can you manage a hotel efficiently
- Who excites you today
- How does YouTube pay for your videos
- Software developers need project managers
- How do people afford two day-care centers?
- Is it possible to completely eradicate homelessness