What are the areas after care
Advanced and advanced training in nursing
Further education and training are essential, especially in the field of professional nursing.
They offer the opportunity for personal development. You can acquire new skills or refresh or deepen existing knowledge. This will pave your way for the next step in your career.
Required by law
Regardless of this, they are also indirectly required by law. Because the legislature has anchored the obligations of a care facility in SGB XI §11, according to which the care of those in need of care is to be guaranteed in accordance with the generally recognized state of medical and nursing knowledge. It is well known that medicine is a science with constantly new knowledge and advanced training in this area is a matter of course.
However, since nursing has now also been established academically for more than a decade and thus generates new knowledge, advanced training based on nursing scientific findings is gaining in importance, as is a degree in nursing. In the area of non-academic further qualification, a rough distinction can be made between further education and further education. Although they are often used synonymously in everyday language, they do not mean the same thing.
Further training in the field of care
A distinction is made between maintenance, expansion, adaptation and advancement training:
- Maintenance training may be necessary if an employee changes specialization, for example from a surgical to an internal ward.
- Extension training enable employees to acquire new skills in their work area, for example caring for people after a stroke (Bobath concept) or techniques for dealing with immobile patients (kinesthetics).
- Adaptation training are carried out when technical progress makes it necessary (new ventilators or new IT systems).
- The Advancement training serves to hold a higher position in the company. Classical advancement training courses are the practical instructor for the guidance of trainees, the "wound expert" for the diagnosis and therapy of chronic wounds or business economists for management in the health sector.
There are also many different offers for nursing staff in the area of continuing education. As a consequence of the constant generation of knowledge about nursing science, the range of further training courses is constantly changing.
While some advanced training courses, such as teachers for nursing professions, have largely been replaced by the study of nursing education, advanced training to become a specialist in anesthesia and intensive care medicine is still a constant.
- Why did your family immigrate to America
- How would socialism work without state control?
- What are your deep thoughts
- How can you get sick overnight
- The word egg liqueur is offensive
- What are the letters of the building shape
- What's so good about accounting
- How did the renaissance end?
- Which home security system would be better
- How do I become a mechanical engineering consultant
- Heavy breakfast may make you feel lazy
- What should you never say in prison?
- Do you want love
- How can I calculate the amount of steel
- Why do black people kill each other?
- How do you motivate yourself psychologically
- Are startups overrated 1
- Can cars submerged under water still work?
- What language is the universal language
- Brits are welcome in Spain
- I'm single should i buy a house
- Are people over-obsessed with President Trump?
- Why do we need dinner
- What percentage of hotel guests leave tips?