Mindtree work culture
Waste time with social networking
72 percent of German employees have adopted social networks as part of their work culture. Great Britain is lagging a little behind with 59 percent. This is the result of the study "Corporate Social Networking in Europe", which the British market researcher Dynamic Markets carried out for AT&T. Everything about networks on CIO.de
Of the German users of social networks in the workplace, 56 percent see an advantage above all in the fact that they have access to problem solutions. For 52 percent, the focus is on the fact that they can expand their specialist knowledge in this way.
The following five tools for social networking are most commonly used in this country:
Company-owned platforms for collaboration on the intranet (42 percent)
Internal forums within the company (27 percent)
Online networks such as LinkedIn or Facebook (26 percent)
Video material produced by the company that is accessible via the intranet (15 percent)
External collaboration tools on the web such as wikis (37 percent)
However, the new way of working also harbors potential dangers, as the respondents are well aware of. 79 percent of European employees associate negative aspects with social networks. 49 percent fear that social networking will keep them from work. In Germany, 37 percent of employees think that they are distracted from their job.
- Are we all victims somehow?
- What surprised you in your office today
- Why do young people glorify the crime of gangsters
- What is a claim in construction
- How do humans smell dogs
- What is your hiking experience
- What's in the airbag of a car
- What are some amazing sights in Taipei
- Why is there a modified Wing Chun
- Why did Italy invade Ethiopia?
- What is positive work and negative work
- What makes a great childhood
- What is a corporation
- How do you say happy birthday
- What car is screaming I'm rich
- Which companies are hiring for Guidewire
- Eat Kashmiri beef or goat
- Which book has changed your life forever?
- Are you lying to your parents?
- Who pays the most federal income tax
- What's better than AmeriCorps
- Eat chinese eagles
- What is the most dangerous city in Spain
- Why do people eat pussy