What makes entrepreneurs entrepreneurial
Steps to becoming a successful entrepreneur
by Dr. Axel Lüsse, owner and founder of Lüsse Consulting
What you as an entrepreneur should know about the correct definition of corporate goals »
What you as an entrepreneur / start-up / founder should know about company goals »
3 steps for a successful company management »
Controlling as an important success factor - tasks, functions and fundamentals simply explained for entrepreneurs »
Every entrepreneur strives for success and wants to be successful - but what does that actually mean?
What is a Successful Entrepreneur?
In general, success is understood to mean the achievement of goals that you have set yourself.
So we are successful in judging whether our actions have led to the achievement of our goals. This applies both to private goals, for example if you want to complete your running route in a certain amount of time, or to business goals, such as achieving a certain level of sales in the financial year.
So you can only tell if you are a successful entrepreneur if you have set business goals.
1. Definition of corporate goals
Therefore, the first step to business success is knowing exactly what your business goals are.
Interesting about this: What you as an entrepreneur should know about the correct definition of corporate goals »
What you as an entrepreneur should know about corporate goals »
to the top ↑
2. Goal-oriented corporate management
As a second step, the goal-oriented management of your company is important.
You might also be interested in: 3 steps for a successful company management »With this iterative approach, you can constantly check whether your actions are effective and adapt them if necessary.
So you always have your business success in view.
You might also be interested in: Controlling as an important success factor - tasks, functions and fundamentals simply explained for entrepreneurs »
Achieving investor goals better: 3 steps in corporate management that every start-up should consider »
to the top ↑
«Back to the knowledge topics
- Are paper billionaires real billionaires?
- Is BYU a good school
- What Filipino movies are available on Netflix
- Boys get wet
- Can I invest in foreign start-ups?
- What are exotic plants
- What do teenagers do in their lives
- Do coyotes and wolves get along
- How is stagflation different from inflation?
- Do coffee enemas have any advantages?
- Is the CMC designation of a certified business consultant valuable
- Not all Hindus should be vegetarians
- Which leads to political instability
- Google Map APIs are free for Android
- Which countries are least religious
- Is farming profitable in Australia
- Is Coventry University good for international students
- What's your omelette recipe
- How safe are machine learning algorithms?
- What are the effects of inflation
- How much do ophthalmologists earn per week
- What do you advise young people
- How did Rolex get so popular
- Why are helicopters so expensive